Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DOI meet up
Royal delorean weekend

hi everyone

the DOI are holding their annual event in county meath this year
we would like to extend a very warm invitation to everyone at the DOC to attend this event

myself and Ian are very excited and proud to announce the Royal Delorean weekend getaway, to take place on Saturday and Sunday of the 12th and 13th September.'09

..Our meeting base for the weekend will be the excellent 4 star knightsbrook hotel,spa and golf resort in trim, county meath.We will be staying in the luxurious holiday homes on site – each holiday home room is en suite and comes with all the modern conveniences ; satellite tv, fridge etc. for more info please log on to www.knightsbrookhotel.com

we have negotiated a special rate for all Delorean members:

the price will be(euros) €72.50 Per Person. This price includes bed and breakfast and a 3 course dinner for the saturday night.
Friday night is optional for anyone wishing to stay an extra day – the total price Per Person for 2 nights b&b+ dinner on the saturday night will be (euro) €110

To book your place you will need to ring the hotel on 00353 46 9482100 and ask for Reservations. Tell them you want to book for the Delorean event in September and you will get the discounted rate. You will need to give your credit card details to hold your place.(you will only need to pay a deposit if you have no credit card)
all bookings have to be confirmed by the 31st of May so please book early to avoid disappointment

we have lots of fun activities and places to see planned – some of the best ireland has to offer to hopefully make it as enjoyable and fun as all of Mervyn's weekends are...
more details of these events to follow soon

The hotel is conveniently located approximately 40 miles from dublin airport and ferry terminals

very much looking forward to seeing old and new faces there for the first big Delorean event for Meath – as those of you who attended this same event last year at mervyn s in county leitrim the craic was mighty! Tongue

Cheers and thanks
shane and ian(aka the “Twins”) :twisted:
sounds good to me :lol: i speak to keith and see what hes up to that date aswell
Sounds good. I enjoyed coming over to Ireland in the D last year and will definitely be up for it again. Big Grin
VIN: 6511
I think I will be up for this one too!

NickT
... Sounds like fun... Hopefully i wont be working then so will try and come along too !
You should bring your deloreans this time. Also more room for Nick's tools as well then :wink: :lol:
Dan1986 Wrote:You should bring your deloreans this time. Also more room for Nick's tools as well then :wink: :lol:

You can never have enough tools Big Grin

NickT
I've just booked a ferry for this trip. 3 quid can't complain, good old tesco clubcard points Big Grin Who else is going then? You need to book with the hotel before the end of May if your going. They don't need a deposit just your card number on file.

Dan