Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gaskets and studs for stainless exhausts
I am going to order a kit from John Hervey with the manifold gaskets, studs and nuts. Does anyone else want a kit for their exhaust too as I can order more and save on postage.

Dan
VIN: 6511
Do you think they are better/cheaper than Ed's Dan?

John ought to be up for a deal if we can get a few orders?, have to see if JRG has sorted any gaskets or anything yet.

Cheers

Al
I assumed Ed's are from Houston which are more expensive than Johns. Johns are 60 dollars for both sides.

[Image: exhaust-manifold-oe-one-sid.jpg]
Might be worth seeing what Ed can do them for?, not all of his parts are from Houston.
I'll check with Ed then.

I'm going to have a go at removing my old exhaust over the christmas break Shock
Dan - I'll be needing those bits too so count me in on whatever you end up doing. I can bank transfer you the cash...
VIN 7176
DOC 643
Dan, try this place
http://www.braydonmotors.co.uk/
Do a search on Product Code: 12.8373

The gaskets are £3.25 each and they can supply all the hardware ie the M7 studs etc.

Personally I prefer the Volvo 1 piece gasket, I brought a set of Stainless ones from Grady's and they are supposed to last longer and are (slightly) easier to fit but of course cost more.
Chris Spratt

Ex owner of Vin#16327 Grey 5 Speed was FLE 371Y
1998 Lotus Esprit GT3
1999 Lotus Elise
DOC 4
The price for 12 struts m7 inc nuts washers and the gaskets is 44 euro.
Shipping is no more thane 5,80 euro for one set.

Regards Ed Uding
www.delorean.eu
And a real good Christmas time all
Thats pretty good. I paid £65 to have my M7 Studs and nuts specially made (Not including gaskets).
Paul Birks - DOC5 - Worksop