Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
If I get one wish before I die, it will be to tie my killer up, take away their weapons, and force feed them with items I can't describe on here due to it being a family forum.........

Mr P
kellyevans Wrote:oh he has got a dying wish by me

... sounds like you will do anything just to get hold of Bens car Smile Smile...

LOL
bozzzydmc Wrote:... sounds like you will do anything just to get hold of bens car Smile Smile...

She'd rather my Barclaycard......... The car is no use to anyone who can't drive 1/4 mile without hitting 50 obstacles......
why do men pick on women who are far better than them .and could hurt them badly
SmellyKelly Wrote:why do men pick on women who are far better than them .and could hurt them badly

We don't pick on women, we just show our love in the form of abuse........ Mwah.....
TheOriginalMrP Wrote:
bozzzydmc Wrote:... sounds like you will do anything just to get hold of bens car Smile Smile...

She'd rather my Barclaycard......... The car is no use to anyone who can't drive 1/4 mile without hitting 50 obstacles......

:lol: Bless her .. and with Chrismas coming up too.. Well I see Pilot 25 is up for sale ... £40k and its hers ...time to reduce that credit limit i feel Ben Wink...
ill show u my love too.with a brick xxxx
kellyevans Wrote:ill show u my love too.with a brick xxxx

Did you say Brick ? ... yes sorry ...my eyesight is getting bad these days .... Wink
yes i did but i can just beat him up anyway xxxxxxxxxxxxx
I think Kelly would be more suited to a train....... No steering as such, and if she's hauling cargo, then theres no one at risk.......
when i drive i know who i will run down first xxx
TheOriginalMrP Wrote:I think Kelly would be more suited to a train....... No steering as such, and if she's hauling cargo, then theres no one at risk.......

In the words of Bob Monkhouse...

"I wanted to die like my father, quietly, in his sleep - not screaming like his terrified passengers."

Smile
i like the screamming
There's no chance of me falling asleep at the wheel when Kel's in the car.......

She's either talking the hind legs off a dead donkey, moaning she's hungry, or trying to wrestle my trousers off at 70MPH........

Interesting to say the least, especially to the perverted lorry drivers and busloads of people.......

:lol:
wat is wrong with that xxxxxxxxxx