Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VIN # 16327 ~ BLM2Y ~ TheOriginalMrP
LOL........ You won't have no eyesight left at all if I send them to you Nick......

Anyway, if I send them to readers wives, I get £50 per picture, so I'm afraid that takes some beating........

Not everyone likes my body anyway PMSL

And you lot thought that Kelly Marie was the only one that pranced around in the buff on bonnets?

haha
I'll give you a hand sorting them out if you havn't got time Nick.

Mike I think your idea for over 18s section is good. But I suspect it will mainly be used by TT, Jason and Ben :wink:
VIN: 6511
Maybe there can be an additional fee to access the 18+ areas, that way us exhibitionists get a few pounds for some polariod films, baby oil, and useful accessories like handcuffs, ticklers and love eggs etc....

PMSL

Trust Me to lower the tone
TheOriginalMrP Wrote:Maybe there can be an additional fee to access the 18+ areas, that way us exhibitionists get a few pounds for some polariod films, baby oil, and useful accessories like handcuffs, ticklers and love eggs etc....

Sure ...how much will this be? Wink
Maybe a pay per view would be a better idea rather than one lump sum.......

£1.00 per minute sounds a good introductory offer.

I'll get the webcams set up in due course, and payments can be made in advance to the DOC paypal address.... Smile

The DOC can then be invoiced for all materials and equipment needed during broadcasts......

Tongue
... Blimey ! ....

Still we are all adults here and if it involves DeLoreans ...well that will be my two loves in life Wink

8)
discusting you aught to be ashamed you lot , when is it starting TT :lol:
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Already started...... Smile

Oh, and my new avatar shows that theres more to life than DeLorean Bum's.......

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
...is there a DeLorean in that picture ??...Wink Smile
Ah the damage to the hood, the hood was from a well known D that had spent time in a scrap yard, apparently someone decided to throw a motorbike onto the hood and damaged it in several places. The big dent in the middle was caused by the handle bar piercing it. Chris N managed to repair some of the damage, but not all.
Chris Spratt

Ex owner of Vin#16327 Grey 5 Speed was FLE 371Y
1998 Lotus Esprit GT3
1999 Lotus Elise
DOC 4
ChrisS Wrote:the hood was from a well known D that had spent time in a scrap yard

Mine spent some time in a scrap yard, I hope no-one threw motorbikes at my car :lol:
VIN: 6511
TheOriginalMrP Wrote:Already started...... Smile

Oh, and my new avatar shows that theres more to life than DeLorean Bum's.......

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Shock

nice

NickT
ChrisS Wrote:Ah the damage to the hood, the hood was from a well known D that had spent time in a scrap yard, apparently someone decided to throw a motorbike onto the hood and damaged it in several places. The big dent in the middle was caused by the handle bar piercing it. Chris N managed to repair some of the damage, but not all.

Thanks for clearing that up Chris......

No women been sitting across it then :oops:
TheOriginalMrP Wrote:No women been sitting across it then :oops:

Ahh not that I remember,,,honest Big Grin

But if you can supply a suitable lady for the Esprit Ill be more than happy to provide the pictures Mr Green
Chris Spratt

Ex owner of Vin#16327 Grey 5 Speed was FLE 371Y
1998 Lotus Esprit GT3
1999 Lotus Elise
DOC 4
ayup Spratty, where have you been hiding!! lol.

Your ears must be burning, your name came up when I was on the phone to Mike Hooper last night :wink:
Claire  - DOC-UK Treasurer
1981/W DeLorean DMC-12 'Flopsy' - #2292 - resting due to block rot 
1989/G Vauxhall Cavalier 1.6L 5dr "Guinney" -
1995/N Renault Espace RT Alize 2.1TD "Jaffa the Bus"
DOC170