Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Year trip
hi all

just to let you know that i,m going over to ed uding for the weekend to have a laugh with malc we are going in my car so if you need any large bits bringing back then let me know :wink: there are a few seats lef tif any fancy coming over with us
Shirt and a water pump matey Wink
Paul Birks - DOC5 - Worksop
i thought i got away with that matey don,t worry water pump is here waiting for you, you know that :lol:
Cheers dude. You know ill see you right Wink
Paul Birks - DOC5 - Worksop
Glen & Sam Wrote:hi all

just to let you know that i,m going over to ed uding for the weekend to have a laugh with malc we are going in my car so if you need any large bits bringing back then let me know :wink: there are a few seats lef tif any fancy coming over with us

i would glen but i have a job where i have to work Cry no more 9-3 for me boo hoo TT X
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Tourettes Tony Wrote:
Glen & Sam Wrote:hi all

i would glen but i have a job where i have to work Cry no more 9-3 for me boo hoo TT X

9-3, i wish !!!!!!

More like 08:30 to 19:30...................explains why people tell me I need to get a life Shock

NickT
You going this coming weekend?

I thought we were going to go over in January?
VIN: 6511
no we going in jan danny boy with you from hull like we said im booking the tickets saturday
Hull... January ... ?

Be good to see you all if your passing through....
Hi Glen I think you just rang me to disscuss it but I can't answer at the moment. Ring me back about 12 o'clock. I can't ring you because my phone is knackered, also stop keep leaving me voicemail becuase i can't recieve them either!!!! :wink:
well ring me then :lol:
Quote:Ring me back about 12 o'clock. I can't ring you because my phone is knackered, also stop keep leaving me voicemail becuase i

He cant ring you Glen?
landlines :wink:

things that are in houses :lol:
Well Glen I've only just got in this second. I travel about for work and go to noisy places so can't always use my phone. Ring me tomorrow at lunchtime, I should be around then. I'll ring you if T-mobile sort my phone out.

Here's an idea for you to consider Glen,
Your on about going in your car, but I need to take my car so I can take the chassis. For me to drive to Hull via birmingham is stupid millage, maybe you lot could come to mine then bundle in my car and we all go from Harwich? Its cheaper from Harwich too. Last time mine was over 100 less than Malcolm's.
hi dan

i have malc on the phone just telling me about this see how much it is for single rooms as if you want to get some sleep don,t sleep in the same room as malc :roll: its like sleeping next to the engine room :lol: