Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CRAPHEAP TV EPISODES!
Hi all! As most of you know I went on a roadtrip in the summer! Myself and some friends bought old cars for no more than £500 (I bought a 1989 Volvo 740 with a B23OE engine) and we drove from Surrey to Dover, over the water on a Norfolk Line ferry, then from Dunkerque through France and down to 60 miles over the Italian border where we stayed at a campsite for 5 evenings! Then we drove back the way we came, albeit on a different route, and stayed in a couple of very affordable F1 hotels. It was a bloody epic trip and, me being me, I filmed it all! Its taken a couple of months to edit but all the episodes are available to watch now! I did it in a TV show format - having taken inspiration from the 2006 Gumball 3000 tv series! So you can watch all of them in order as I have created a playlist on our YouTube channel! I hope you enjoy watching them all, any feedback will be much appreciated!

Crapheap TV Episodes

Cheers for now!
Jonny. Big Grin
Kind Regards,
Jonny Jones
DOC #530
--------------------------
http://www.carpromos.co.uk
il have a look mate i like all that sort of stuff TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
just watched it all, and to be honest i thought you done wonders Jonny, as good as anything i have seen on sky tbh im up for another if you do one TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Cheers mate! Big Grin We'll see what happens with next years trip, up in the air at the mo! Love the avatar as usual! Hahaha! :lol:
Kind Regards,
Jonny Jones
DOC #530
hay jonny i watched a couple of them and thay are great looks like you had a brill time.if you are looking for something to do next year have you thought about doing the coyota rally in april.Start in calais to paris day 1 paris to munich day 2 munich to prague day 3 prague to amsterdam day 4 costs about £250.00 to enter.i think it is the same sort of rules as crapheap cant spend over £500.00 on a car and that is all the rules.
so anyway this is what we have brought and what we are going as
all the best Tyson
[Image: n1446791364_138108_4163.jpg]

ps all the other pics on face book
Wicked dude! Sounds like awesome fun! Im only gonna be doing the Crapheap Challenge, its just a group-of-friends thing and it will take 20 days to do so ill only be able to get that off of work hehe! Thanks for letting me know about the rally, that care will certainly turn heads, but im hoping my Volvo 740 Crapheap Polizei Interceptor wont get me arrested lol!
Kind Regards,
Jonny Jones
DOC #530
no worrys mate may catch up with you on face book sometime
Nice one Jonny. Some good stuff there. I want to get to europe a bit more in the Delorean next year as I enjoyed the Holland trip a lot.

Hi Tyson. I was working up in Peterborough the other day and thought I went past your carpet shop, having just seen your avatar picture I'm sure it was. Is it right near some big wind turbines?
VIN: 6511
Hi dan if the building looked like this
[Image: DSC_0122.jpg]
you should have called in for a coffee.next time make sure you do
cheers mate Tyson
Yes thats the one! I would have come and checked it out but I was with a colleague. If I'm on my own next time I'll pop in. I was on my way to a potato farm nearby :wink:
VIN: 6511
yeah i did hear that one of henry the eighths wife swung both ways Big Grin TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor