Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Food Season coming up on Channel 4
vin #5255 has finally had its big break into the world of television. The little teaser trailers you see between programmes on Channel 4 are soon to be 'teasing' the new Food Season with celebrity chef's Heston Blumenthal, Jamie Oliver, Gordon Ramsay and Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall.

The films crew anticipate 2-3 weeks before the final results are aired... this means anytime from 4th December...

I won't say anymore for now apart from that I am putting an article together for the next club magazine together with photos.

Vin #5255 better not turn into a diva!
Regards,

Chris Hawes
DOC 138
Ex owner of VIN 5255 Grey, 5-speed
Nice one Chris.....

Shame it's all S4C here in doom and gloom wales..... Sad
Nice work Chris!!

Based on my experiences you must be very excited about this, Looking forward to seeing this soon
hi chris

good for you hope it all goes well in the future know you are looking after delorean hire website know i hope to see more club members cars around in the press i will miss doing shows with the bttf car but family friends and club matter most knowadays
thats good news, more publicity for the car, Over the Xmas period as well. Glen may be able to shift some more of his BTTF shirts :wink:
Also another magazine (Octane) is doing a feture on the car I think end Dec/early Jan (not there usual fare but good promotion all the same)
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
The preview including my car can now be seen at this link:-

http://www.channel4.com/food/on-tv/the- ... index.html

The strobing Knight Rider tail lights, dry ice and thruster on the engine cover were ALL CGI and done very well. Sounds effects from the Doom computer game I think...

[Image: Hesti.jpg]
Regards,

Chris Hawes
DOC 138
Ex owner of VIN 5255 Grey, 5-speed