Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pride of place in my living room wall.
Hi everyone, long time no speak.

My girlfriend bought me this delorean pic for xmas last year, I only just got around to putting it up Big Grin

[Image: d1.jpg]

[Image: d2.jpg]
DOC577
Nice Big Grin . I was thinking of doing something similar in our living room.
Was it a pain setting each frame in place or are they all joined together with wire?
Paul Birks - DOC5 - Worksop
Birksie Wrote:Nice Big Grin . I was thinking of doing something similar in our living room.
Was it a pain setting each frame in place or are they all joined together with wire?

Each pic is individually hung, nail straight into the wall - bit of a pain, but worth the effort Smile
DOC577
Nice job you did then. Id be having to replaster the wall and start again if I attempted that. :lol:
Birksie Wrote:Nice job you did then. Id be having to replaster the wall and start again if I attempted that. :lol:

I see you're an 80's music fan? i'm a massive 80's music fan - I posted up an 80's mix download on this board a little while ago.

I'm also off to see the 'steel city' tour next month, living in sheffield you may be familiar with it? it's The Human League, Heaven 17 and ABC Smile
DOC577
Yeah, well, ive lived in Sheffield all my life, but I moved to Worksop about 6 months ago. I'll update my profile. Forgot about that!
Human League! Cool! Id love to go see them, but im pretty much housebound because of my foot injury at the mo Sad
i see the league about 2 years ago they were spot on but missed out on the steel city ones Sad TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
I like your rug.
Whats in your fire? Looks like a bunch of discarded GameBoys or something. Are you rich? You know wood burns much better :wink:
Birksie Wrote:Whats in your fire? Looks like a bunch of discarded GameBoys or something. Are you rich? You know wood burns much better :wink:

I'm trying to collect one of every colour of the original brick game boys, only 2 to go Smile
DOC577
Barson Wrote:I like your rug.

Thankyou, it's new.
DOC577