Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Club Merchandise from the Tony Garey Collection
I'm sure some of you might have heard of Tony's and I nightmare trip home from this years classic car show at the NEC, and our unexpected excursion to this out of the ordinary country cottage near Gaydon in Warwickshire. While we were there we had a unique opportunity to purchase some merchandise for the club. So you can now own one of these 'Tom and Sally' Coffee Mugs as seen in this picture being beautifully modeled by our one and only Uncle Tony. Please contact Mr. Tourettes to place your order for Christmas for those 'what to buy gifts' for the entire family!!!! These mugs are also truly magical, as when you pour boiling water into them Tom sticks his tongue in Sally's ear!! These Mugs can also be used to store pens and pencils in as well. Make your order now and uncle Tony will throw in a free scratch and sniff coaster for every dozen purchased!! An absolute must for any Delorean enthusiast!!!! Love ya

[Image: coffee1.jpg]
Regards Jay Monk

VIN: # 3928
VIN: # 4989

[Image: garage3.jpg]
How much? :lol:
VIN 7176
DOC 643
Its getting to the point where there should be a seperate forum section called 'Take the piss out of Tony' :lol: :lol:
VIN: 6511
lol your a sod jay but i love it carry on mate i need a laugh will pop round over the weekend for a mug of tea and a fag lol TT x
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
me & sam will have one :lol: