Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
top ten worse cars built
well

i went to asda last night with sam to finish off looking for a psp ( never got one in the end ) to find us looking in the paper back books as sam has a little hobby of reading books like johny 5 she reads that many books she could build her own book self out of dam books i was looking around to find a new little book out called 10 ten worse cars and i thought this i the first book i have ver opend to read and what do i find page 12 is a spreed about the delroean ( not very happy as i struggle on to read what this plank has said about the car) after reading to about page 20 i was getting mad and starting to let my anger out sam come over and said whats a matter then the shop keeper said you all right ten she looket at the cover and said the shop keeper don,t worry someone said somethink about his car it only takes a liitle thing to set him off but what a thing to say any one else seen this book as i nealy went to the bqq part and got some fire lighters and burnt it down :evil:

but sam took me to macy d for a milk shake and carmed me down Big Grin
I saw a book like that once in Waterstones it might have been the same one, but I got so angry i nearly ripped the book in half! :oops: Shock I didn't though, because I am a civilised member of the public... not... Big Grin
If that book makes you mad then DO NOT READ "Quentin Wilsons CARS" I had the misfortune to see a copy in waterstones a few years ago.

Take this morsel of well researched info from the great man......

" The Deloreans doors never worked properly because it was stuffed full of locks, window motors, stereo speakers and complicated a/c ducting"

Remarkable.
Alistair McCann
Northern Ireland
1981 Delorean #Vin Pilot 25
1989 Renault Alpine GTA Atmo.
Rubbish!!! Get Phil Peters to show him the doors on his delorean, remote control opening! We all know quentin wilson talks a load of cr@p!
Pilot25dmc Wrote:If that book makes you mad then DO NOT READ "Quentin Wilsons CARS" I had the misfortune to see a copy in waterstones a few years ago.

Take this morsel of well researched info from the great man......

" The Deloreans doors never worked properly because it was stuffed full of locks, window motors, stereo speakers and complicated a/c ducting"

Remarkable.

Hi Alistair

Can you confirm that you have recieved my last couple of emails i have sent to you.

Many Thanks
Hi Mike

Yes have got the messages, been busy busy at work and have had no time to reply.

I will pen a reply now.
Alistair McCann
Northern Ireland
1981 Delorean #Vin Pilot 25
1989 Renault Alpine GTA Atmo.
It really does my head in when people like Quentin Wilson saythings like 'Lets get this straight, the DeLorean is a piece of crap', everyone has a fave car so why cant they just keep their mouths shut?
Alexander Adams
Hull, East Yorkshire
DOC member - 389
Reg of first D experience - HEC 6T
Pilot25dmc Wrote:Hi Mike

Yes have got the messages, been busy busy at work and have had no time to reply.

I will pen a reply now.

Thanks for the email Bud Smile
Yeah Quintin Wilsons "Cool Cars", it just shows he doesn'y choose the cool cars he just slaughters them.

There's also Jeremy Clarksons 40 worst cars Delorean was 28 and number 1 he put the original VW bug it just goes to show they're all opinion based.

Where's that wig? :lol: