Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Original Back to the future Delorean???
Dear all,
I was on Holiday last week in Cornwall, and I went to a place called Treasure Park, which had a BTTF exhibit, and on it was a Delorean with all the BTTF kit, and apparently it was one of those actually used in the film. I did manage to get a picture of the VIN which is 10680, would anybody know to the contrary if this is true and if the car was one of those actually used?? I must admit it did look good, but I some how have my doubts whether it was one of the actual 7 used, I might be completely wrong and it may well have, I just wondered if any of you lovely people might have any information on the subject??? Tony is going to tinker with my bucket again this weekend because he is a lovely man, knob size is crap though, anyway if he can't get the bastard thing running because I loath it, I though I might have it as a Guy on November the 5th, if any one would like to come to my Fireworks party that is!! Regards Jay P.S. I never wrote Bar steward, I wrote bar steward, Bar steward, bar steward, bar steward, alright, A person with no parents. That is one clever bit of software to change words into something else, what happens if I say..............lady bits, or Foresters, no Foresters has stayed as Foresters, Tony likes the Foresters, so does Bourney and Spratty.............so do I...........what happens if I say.............. Male hen..... I'm not in trouble am I???

[Image: 18082008077.jpg]

[Image: 18082008082.jpg]
Regards Jay Monk

VIN: # 3928
VIN: # 4989

[Image: garage3.jpg]
It has the wrong bonnet for a film car.

Also I don't like the way they have the rear wheel on the block like that! Sure to cause some permanent twisting after a while.
delorean12uk Wrote:That is one clever bit of software to change words into something else

Hi Jay

It's called Word censoring. You can turn it off it you want. It means that you choose to see swear words or not.

Goto the User Control Panel, Click on Board Preferences on the left hand side and then Edit Display Options.

There is an option to enable Word Censoring. Select no.

Then you can see all of the colourful language that you want Mr Green

Dan
Dan Honey,
I've still got that autodata software and loading instructions at home for you, if you text me your address I will send it to you. I won't lower the reputation of our lovely Forum by swearing, I will save it for a more appropriate occasion, like if Quentin Wilson was to participate in any of our debates, If that was to really happen I think I could stand a good chance of Stealing Tony's crown L.O.L.

speak to you soon fella x
Regards Jay Monk

VIN: # 3928
VIN: # 4989

[Image: garage3.jpg]
Hi Jay

I posted about this car some while back on here somewhere, as someone had mentioned it was a film car.

It was converted by Gary Weaver in Tulsade US, and then sold on and eventually ended up in Goldsmiths.

Its nothing more than a replica.

A
Here it is

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1338

A