Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back Online
Hi all,

Well I had a spare 20 minutes so I did it tonight.

Please let me know if anything is weird

Dan Mr Green
Looking awesome Dan! Some great new features! Big Grin Nice one!
Kind Regards,
Jonny Jones
DOC #530
--------------------------
http://www.carpromos.co.uk
thanks for your work, mate. Smile
nice one dan looks ok to me Big Grin TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
whoa!!! groovy new colours and stuff!!!

Thanks for all the hard work Dan, I'm sure the minor inconvenience of losing a few days of posts is worth it Smile
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Thanks all

Ive just turned on the Attachments in PM's. This will allow you to send SMALL files via the site without having to upload them somewhere else.

Im also looking at the chat option. As you can see when your in the forum not only does it show you how is online at the bottom of the screen like it used to, it now also shows you if people are online in there avatar so a chat option might be good.

And if you look at your profile there is now an option to add you birthday. If you do it then at the bottom of the main screen it will tell everyone it's you birthday Big Grin

Dan
Looks good! Is there some way to fix a minimum avatar width - i.e. the left hand box (as in the previous version), so that the posts are straight? Also the "new posts" flashing lights seem to be different now - i.e. on the old version if I went online, then offline, then back online all the lights would stop flashing. Now that doesn't seem to happen - some lights still keep flashing, even when I have read all of the posts.
Out of interest, how small is "SMALL"? :wink:
arranj Wrote:Looks good! Is there some way to fix a minimum avatar width - i.e. the left hand box (as in the previous version), so that the posts are straight? Also the "new posts" flashing lights seem to be different now - i.e. on the old version if I went online, then offline, then back online all the lights would stop flashing. Now that doesn't seem to happen - some lights still keep flashing, even when I have read all of the posts.
Out of interest, how small is "SMALL"? :wink:

Some people are never happy Big Grin

Yeah I can fix the width. I'll need to edit the css to do that.

Which forums/posts are doing that as mine is working fine on my mac, pc and iPhone

Dan
[quote="Daniel ShaneWhich forums/posts are doing that as mine is working fine on my mac, pc and iPhone

Dan[/quote]

All of them - this one included. No biggie really - just before when you read a post it stopped flashing straight away. For example with this post I read it, then I went back to the 2nd menu and the "Back Online" light was flashing - it's still flashing now. At least the forum works though!
I'll see what I can do Mr Green

Dan
Arran is that any better ?

Dan
Yep! Now if I read something the flashing stops. But, on the old one, if i didn't read something that was flashing, then checked back later in the day, the flashing would have stopped. This doesn't seem to be the case now, from what I can tell.....? i.e. the only way to stop all the flashing seems to be to read every single post. Not thoroughly tested though, because there aren't that many new posts.....!

Am I the only one?
I think it maybe your cache mate. If you log out and then back in it should not show you unread items. I've just tested it and it works fine for me.

You using ie ?

Dan
Yep, and just tested it by logging out and and logging in and the light is still flashing on the post I haven't read. The old version definately didn't do that, cache or no cache :wink:

60,000 characters maximum per post??! Shock Who wants to test that then? :twisted:Mr Green
i will matey but you will not understand itMr Green