Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
french excursion
hi-ya all, I haven't really made alot of head way this year with any of my cars, I have two cars and none of them run. I 've done something I said I would never do and that was to raid my original car for parts. Originally I was going to bust this second car up for bits, but when I had a closer look she was to good to break, now it has become a mission. I have named this second car Christine after the author Stephen king, I have never had as much problems with any car in my life as I have had with this one, for every problem that I have tried to solve I have created 2 others. She has only done low miles, probably in the region of 15k, and the chassis and engine caseing reflect this. But it's the engine that has given me the most problems, I have never ever had as many problems with any engne I have worked on in all of my life apart from this one, and I can understand now why it has low miles, because all the owners it has had in the past probably hated it, and hence locked it away to try and forget about it. Well, I am not one to be beaten, especially by a car, it's my way or no way, and that means now I am on a mission, and if it doesn't go my way this time I will cut the roof off and turn it into a flower pot, it's become that much of a vandetta. At the moment UDH, or Christine as she is affectionately known as, is at Andy Kavoso's Garage, and I owe a lot to him and to someone very special we all know within the club, our very own Tourettes Tony for both their dedication, time and help. So Come this weekend I am going to make a statement, I am going to tow my little trailer to Calais, only the port carpark over there and deposit something there that originally come from there, they can have the bloody thing back because I am that much past caring. So my point being, I am coming back with an empty trailer if any of you need any booze of fags.

[Image: 31072008013.jpg]
Regards Jay Monk

VIN: # 3928
VIN: # 4989

[Image: garage3.jpg]
funny that, i have 2 engines that dont work, maybe combine your electrics and my engine knowledge , il get my new welder out, and have a V24 quad-turbo prv that dont work :lol: :lol: :lol: TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Tony, come with me saturday to France, Undo the ropes on the trailer on the ferry, drive as fast as I can off the ferry and round the port, with a bit of luck the Engine will fly off the first bend we go round and then back on the Ferry. If we get an early enough Ferry back, we can then bang it back down the M20 home, and make the Forresters by 8, what do you reckon, because I reckon it's a plan and alf'
I would just like to add, that purely in the interests of health and safety, that hopefully no innocent french bystanders are hurt during this trip.
Regards Jay Monk

VIN: # 3928
VIN: # 4989

[Image: garage3.jpg]
yeah dont want any injuries, i may have to apply some good old fashioned mouth to mouth on some french tottie (as long as they are passable) :lol: TT ps foresters in a month :wink:
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
oh yeah and while i think of it stop going on the net you should be working :lol: :lol: TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor