Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glen bttf car on Midlands Today 01/08/08
While I was at work, my mum recorded a segment of todays Midlands Today featuring Glen and Backy in Wallsall.

I was wondering though - Backy was originally ChrisPs was it not?

I was under the impression ChrisP bought the car, spent the money on modding it out and such?

The reporter here seemed to make out that Glen had in fact spent all that money and done this - perhaps she got her info wrong?

Also, a little nitpicking, but Glen called the Flux Capacitor "Mr Flux". Where did that come from? Nerves?

Overall though, nice to see Backy on TV, and the lights and sound set up looked VERY impressive - its was a shame the guy dressed as Doc couldn't delivery the proper line pre-pre-watershed...
Richard Voisey

DOC Member 215

=W=
yea you want to try it when you have had five interviews in the same day Big Grin sadley we have found out that the press and tv do say some mad things regards the car as the things that i said was kind of put in the papaers totally the wroung way chris p did have the out side work done on backy but for all of the rest of the mad things of have added well thats totals up to a big credit card bill which i,m glad to say that i,m paying off know i will be on bbc wn in the morning taking about the club and what we do and then back on the itv news on sunday night at 6.30 ish just doing another spred for the club so hopefully the reporters get it right tomorrow Tongue

mr flux is a little name that i call my fluxes as i have four types for sale know :lol:
just watched East Midlands Today and Midlands Today on BBC Website,
no mention of the DeLorean on either!

So Glen, what you been up to now? :wink:
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
hi clare

well after a few dooms and gloom weeks i thought it was time to start getting deloreans back into the press and papers well onlyrang one then all at once i had seven diffrent companys come to see me which i thought was good for the club unitl i seen the write up in the papaers and got it all wroung tomorrow i will be on bbc wm talk time in the morning so don,t ring me up there and ask the famus Q you know the ansoer to :lol:
Glen & Sam Wrote:hi clare

well after a few dooms and gloom weeks i thought it was time to start getting deloreans back into the press and papers well onlyrang one then all at once i had seven diffrent companys come to see me which i thought was good for the club unitl i seen the write up in the papaers and got it all wroung tomorrow i will be on bbc wm talk time in the morning so don,t ring me up there and ask the famus Q you know the ansoer to :lol:

If you get the time can you put up the link to the artical on bbc i player please Glen?

Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
http://www.itvlocal.com/central/ ( you will have to look up the weekend show on sunday 0

happy looking Big Grin