Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"EuroTec" Weekend in Norfolk, UK - 5th June 2009
I know Mark was trying to sell it a couple years ago as he had a hankering for a Ferrari at
the time :wink:

Trying to remember if his car is a 'post factory' conversion (abit like PSO was)....... will
have to wrack the old grey matter me thinks! lol :lol:
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
hi claire

i had a friend pop down for the night to give tyson his birthday cake same you was not here it was good to see ben here

[Image: DSC02209.jpg]
to be honest Glen, I've no idea who she is!! I'm assuming she's someone famous? :?:

Not too fussed about yesterday really, as we still had a barbeque, and got a load more work
done on my Cabby, so not a wasted weekend for us at all really.

I understand Chris Williams' car was the best on the dyno test too - will have to have a look
at his car and see if I can get Flopsy set up the same Big Grin
Looks like you've pulled there Glen!

OK - here are my initial pictures. I've got a feeling mine aren't the best ones this year. I'll put a load more up on the website, and I've done a couple of videos as well, that i'll process shortly.

[Image: EuroTec2009-1.jpg]

[Image: EuroTec2009-2.jpg]

[Image: EuroTec2009-3.jpg]

[Image: EuroTec2009-4.jpg]

[Image: EuroTec2009-5.jpg]

[Image: EuroTec2009-6.jpg]

[Image: EuroTec2009-7.jpg]

[Image: EuroTec2009-8.jpg]

[Image: EuroTec2009-9.jpg]

[Image: EuroTec2009-10.jpg]

[Image: EuroTec2009-11.jpg]

[Image: EuroTec2009-12.jpg]

[Image: EuroTec2009-13.jpg]

[Image: EuroTec2009-14.jpg]

[Image: EuroTec2009-15.jpg]

[Image: EuroTec2009-16.jpg]

[Image: EuroTec2009-17.jpg]

[Image: EuroTec2009-18.jpg]

[Image: EuroTec2009-19.jpg]

[Image: EuroTec2009-20.jpg]

[Image: EuroTec2009-21.jpg]

[Image: EuroTec2009-22.jpg]

[Image: EuroTec2009-23.jpg]

[Image: EuroTec2009-24.jpg]

[Image: EuroTec2009-25.jpg]

[Image: EuroTec2009-26.jpg]

[Image: EuroTec2009-27.jpg]

[Image: EuroTec2009-28.jpg]
I was still none the wiser as to who she is - good old Wikipedia!! lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claudia_Wells

You can tell BTTF is of very little interest to me and not the reason why I got my car!! :oops:
Brilliant photos Arran!!! Gutted I missed all of that haha! Was nice to see everybody though today! Not seen most faces in ages!! Was a short but sweet visit for me lol! As a couple of other people said today, Claudia is definitely a MILF, bordering on GILF :lol: Those boots she had on are crazy! Was great to see Birksie today as well, glad you're well again mate Big Grin A personal thanks to Glen as well for all the things he's been trying to sort out for the Crapheap Challenge, complete legend!!
Kind Regards,
Jonny Jones
DOC #530
--------------------------
http://www.carpromos.co.uk
[quote="Jonny Jones"]Brilliant photos Arran!!! Gutted I missed all of that haha! Was nice to see everybody though today! Not seen most faces in ages!! Claudia is definitely a MILF, bordering on GILF :lol: Those boots she had on are crazy!

jonny i shall wash your mouth out with soap :lol: :lol:
anyway, it was great to see everyone again the event just gets better and better each time food was superb as usual, service brilliant Claudia was lovely to say the least thanks to Peter for sorting that one out, Arran for putting up with my immaturity and to all my close friends in the club thanks for everything. I would post more but im shagged out at the mo Love TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Happy Chappy. Smile

[Image: Me&Claudia-Eurotec-09-forum.jpg]

And oh yes.....check it out...! Smile
[Image: Claudia-ClockTower-Flyer-copyight2.jpg]
Paul Birks - DOC5 - Worksop
pauly peeps

you got home then make sure you take your battery out tonight matey :wink:

still gettting over my bar bill :oops: sams not talking to me but never mind it was good at the time and look forward to spend a lot more drink money on events like this in the future
GILF???

Anyway, I would just like to add my thanks to Arran for organising and hosting this weekend. Another well organised weekend, but why do I still drink to much? (thought as you got older you got wiser?) I would also like to thank him for his very kind donation of £80 to the DOC (UK) from the raffle that he held (and Sam), it was nice to see the prizes donated by Arran as well as all the prizes donated by the DeLorean Owners Club UK. I think a new young member did very well out of this, lol

Also good to see my suspicions about TT have not been in vain.......He looked very fetching in his ladies top :wink:

Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Claire Usher Wrote:I was still none the wiser as to who she is - good old Wikipedia!! lol

I can't believe we got the opportunity to meet Elizabeth Shue
Regards Jay Monk

VIN: # 3928
VIN: # 4989

[Image: garage3.jpg]
Chris Williams Wrote:GILF???

Anyway, I would just like to add my thanks to Arran for organising and hosting this weekend. Another well organised weekend, but why do I still drink to much? (thought as you got older you got wiser?) I would also like to thank him for his very kind donation of £80 to the DOC (UK) from the raffle that he held (and Sam), it was nice to see the prizes donated by Arran as well as all the prizes donated by the DeLorean Owners Club UK. I think a new young member did very well out of this, lol

Also good to see my suspicions about TT have not been in vain.......He looked very fetching in his ladies top :wink:

Chris

Well done Chris for getting the highest Horsepower on the Rolling Road ! 152 BHP Big Grin

I can't remember the figure before, but a few were gained by removing and plugging the pipe to the CPR and a slight tweak with the mixture to set the air to fuel ratio to stoichiometric.

Nick
I'd love to say thanks to Nick T, Bozzy, and everyone else who lended a hand in fixing my car on Saturday... You're all legends.Mr Green

I told the AA man on Friday night that there was only one place in Europe where my car could get fixed that weekend - and I was right!

Does anyone know if there's a list of all the RR figures from the weekend? Did many people get their cars done on the Sunday, apart from the 85bhp Saab Turbo Big Grin ?

Oh, and Chris - perhaps Johnny likes to hang out round the estates if 42 is GILF territory :lol: The 'G' stands for Gran. Shock Mr Green
VIN 7176
DOC 643
you go that one right matey
Glen - forgot to say thanks to you for helping me get there in the first place! Not the way I intended to arrive but several hundred times better than not arriving at all! :lol: