Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"EuroTec" Weekend in Norfolk, UK - 5th June 2009
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2809&p=28023#p28023 - yep - today Sad The Royal Mail's pension fund is obviously down a bit :lol:

Yes - you (2 of you) are in for 2 nights from the Friday. Is that still right?
Thanks Arran thats right. I couldnt remember if I booked from the thursday or not. Yes 2 people, the old man wants to go again. I did say if he wants to go to delorean events he should buy his own one :roll:
VIN: 6511
arranj Wrote:3 nights TT - is that all? :wink: Malcolm's just phoned me, and not wanting to be out-done 8) is now going for the pass-out on the Wednesday night as well :lol:

yes he was on the phone rubbing it in Cry but i may have another job to go to soon so i may go for 3 if it works out right TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
o bless t t, i'll let you know thurs if i come out of prototype pass-out. :? :? Tongue
the plastering man
DEL31L
Doc No.505
Vin No.11075
OK - THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING!Mr Green LAST ROOM LEFT! There can't be many left who haven't booked or are accounted for, so within hours I will be emailing the "alternative" and taking the money :wink: - it's getting hard to refuse, and I'm genuinely worried they might set Bill Oddie on me :lol:

The current figures in full:

76 people attending/staying (number doesn't include those who are coming for the "day") - all for two nights except 6 people. 9 people staying Thursday as well and 12 people staying Sunday as well.

and 38 DeLoreans Mr Green (ok and 1 Esprit :wink: )

www.caleyhallhotel.co.uk/delorean
arranj Wrote:(ok and 1 Esprit :wink: )

And 1 Elise Mr Green

Dan
hi all

just to let you all noe that our personal friends who could not atend the nec party last year has just booket up from friday until monday to spend some time with us mad lot her name is bally a very nice person and she likes white wine( tt ) she was lucky we just got her the last room as we booket it on the way to our local pub tonight ( firsy time for me out side ) yes before you all ask she is Asain but she said to say that she is the best white cocunut around and truct me i can vouch for that as she sitting next to me all happy and merry as she allready had two wines tonight and going home to pack her little case but now she takeing same shopping ( :| :| :| Tongue Tongue Tongue :roll: :roll: ) another bill to pay she allways wanted to go in a delorean so if one of you could make her dream come true i would be greatfull also likes palying games in cars like the egg challange ( mikey ) plus she said she loves Mr jason turban ROPML :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
( she a mad one jrust me )
Hi Glen, What does ROPML stand for? :wink: :lol:
VIN: 6511
Dan1986 Wrote:Hi Glen, What does ROPML stand for? :wink: :lol:

Roll over, pissing myself laughing? That's my bet... Big Grin
VIN 7176
DOC 643
somthink like that yea :lol: :lol:
Or really oversize pe#is my love :lol: TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
http://www.crazyhorsesracing.com/events.html

20 Days and Counting .......
19 now TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Bad News :!:

I won't be able to make it Cry
Aaron May

DOC: 573
VIN: 16723 - the LPG delorean

1999 Corsa 1.2L GLS Auto

The Wii-Master!
I,VE ONLY GOT 18 DAYS CUS IM GOING WEDNESDAY. JUST GOT BACK FROM CANVY,WITH DEL BOY THANKS CHRIS FOR ALL THE WORK,AND THANKS TO MRS TT FOR A GREAT LUNCH.PS LUV TO MOLLY AN ROSIE. Smile Smile
the plastering man
DEL31L
Doc No.505
Vin No.11075