Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"EuroTec" Weekend in Norfolk, UK - 5th June 2009
Yes hi mike would that be with or without ice!!!!!lol

Tyson
lol - took me 2 minutes to get that! Yes - this is what we call "wind power" in Norfolk!

I think the Dutch will be very excited, I don't think they will have seen a windmill before :lol:
bozzzydmc Wrote:UPDATE 27.04.09

We are pleased to announce that this years Saturday late afternoon 'pre dinner' convoy will be to :-

http://www.birchamwindmill.co.uk/index.htm

Should make for some very interesting pictures Wink

blimey thats knocked the wind out my sails TT :wink:
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Tourettes Tony Wrote:
bozzzydmc Wrote:UPDATE 27.04.09

We are pleased to announce that this years Saturday late afternoon 'pre dinner' convoy will be to :-

http://www.birchamwindmill.co.uk/index.htm

Should make for some very interesting pictures Wink

blimey thats knocked the wind out my sails TT :wink:
:roll: :roll: altogether now 'GROAN' :roll:
lol
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Arran,
Any chance we could have a 'for sale' table at the event, I have a few bits I wouldn't mind displaying/selling, only small items, but it would be nice to have somewhere to put them.

Perhaps we could also have a small pin board with some pre-printed FOR SALE cards where people could advertise parts they have brought with them, I found it hard to chat to everyone last year and I know there were alot of people there with parts to sell.

just an idea.

J
www.classicdelorean.com
Colchester - Essex - UK
Yes - no problem at all James. I had thought about doing this anyway, and I have approached a well known UK retailer of DeLorean related "nick nacks" and apparel with the offer of a completely commission free "shop" in the hotel - who haven't come back with an answer so far, so it's possible you may have no "competition"! (not that the stuff would be the in same genre as yours). Also I have a feeling that a stockist of a large number of identical T-Shirts might be bringing these with him....! Obviously Ed will be bringing a van load of stuff as well, but I'm hoping that will stay in the van!

As you say, we'll set up an area of stuff for sale near the reception area for the whole weekend, and the hotel will be able to handle payment for you commission free as well :wink: People can then also put stuff on their hotel bill and/or pay by card rather than have to hand over cash. Of course, some of the more complex stuff might need an explaination, so we'll have to identify the owner of stuff.

Anyone is more than welcome to display any (clean!) parts or other DeLorean related stuff to sell in the same way as well, and we can either point people in your direction, or take the money and settle up with you via your own hotel bill. For Sale cards are indeed a good idea for the heavier and uglier stuff.

There will be about 80 people milling around, so it's a good oppotunity to move some stuff.
Quote:and the hotel will be able to handle payment for you commission free

Thats a nice gesture Arran, I'll have to have a root around see what I can up...prob some rusty bolts and broken torsion bars!
il have a root around in my garage i have a few bits and bobs ( a few dvd's as well but im not bringing those Shock ) Im after a set of rear shocks if anyone has any as well TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
I'll have a pair of stock rear shocks if you want them for a nominal fee TT?
VIN 7176
DOC 643
how about i give you my life story thats gotta be worth it. but i promise i wont mention the prv being poop :lol: TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Hi Arran,

Any chance i can add thursday night to my stay? Thought id come up on the thursday for an extra day of delorean fun Smile
DOC 527
Vin #10264
ok - done :wink:
MikeH Wrote:Hi Arran,

Any chance i can add thursday night to my stay? Thought id come up on the thursday for an extra day of delorean fun Smile

Good one buddy, I can get you that 'well done on your purchase' drink then Smile
Big Grin
DOC 527
Vin #10264
Hi Arran

What is the deadline for cancellations? I only ask this because i am on call for the duration of the pandemic.

I am going to try to get to Eurotec by any possible means, I've just done the insurance, now it's just MOT + Tax, then (hopefully) my De should be ready for the 500 mile round trip.
Aaron May

DOC: 573
VIN: 16723 - the LPG delorean

1999 Corsa 1.2L GLS Auto

The Wii-Master!