Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"EuroTec" Weekend in Norfolk, UK - 5th June 2009
Daniel Shane Wrote:
bozzzydmc Wrote:UPDATE: 19.04.09 1.21AM

(Well ok then its really it 1pm ....)

Smile

We have a new event at EuroTec this year which will be held on the Sunday morning ... !!

' The D Egg C Time Trial !!!! '

This isnt about speed or BHP its all about driving skill !

With a cunningly laid out course and with the aid of a specially mounted 'egg' harness on the T panel of your DeLorean you have to negotiate round the track to the finish in the quickest time and with your D Egg C intact!!

Just who will be this years 'D Egg C Time Trial Champion' ??

Does it Have to be in a D ? I was going to bring the Elise up and Id love to have a go Smile

Dan

yeah dan bring the elise up il have smaller shoes on this time TT 8)
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
ah, but the Elise would have the advantage of having fantastic handling - plus Dan
really knows how to handle a quick car :wink:
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
well to make it fair we will tape about 6 bags of building sand on the rear :lol: TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Quote:Whos up for a beer drinking competition?

I am up for a cider competition...surprise surprise...and when Alex isnt looking...whisky too... lol
IL go for it but expect me to come last and feel the worse, i haven't had a drink since march :lol: and yes i know you all think im an alcoholic but its pure myth, TT ps are you going on the thursday Al me and malc are going for the pass out Big Grin
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
It sounds like I should come on the Thursday then!
It would be great if you could mate, you can give me a crash course in guitar playing TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Nice one, I'll be there from thursday noon !

NickT
Quote:It would be great if you could mate, you can give me a crash course in guitar playing TT

I was hoping you could give me a crash course.......I have hardly played it since last year (the guitar)....we could really dio with my dad attending..he knows loads of folk songs and all the Irish ones...mind you I used to know them all once too...I might get him to give me a crash course......again....lol
a say al ; shall i bring my bag pipes and some park bench cider/;
the plastering man
DEL31L
Doc No.505
Vin No.11075
Hi Malc

Good to see you on here mate!, I tried to ring you the other day but it wouldnt connect for some reason.

Bring loads of park bench cider!, and the pipes sound good.

Al
Maria's bringing her bongo
PS.with a built in tamberene
hana 5284 Wrote:Maria's bringing her bongo
Is that what it's called these days? I must be out of touch :lol:
OK - I've had a quick count up and we've now got:
74 people staying, with 36 DeLoreans - which I'm sure you'll agree is an impressive number again for a small club. Nearly everyone is in for at least 2 nights - only six are staying for just the Saturday, and 12 are staying for Sunday night as well - slightly more than are staying on the Thursday night at the moment. At least 10 of these cars have MOTs, which is impressive - not wishing to let the side down mine is now booked for Tuesday Smile

Added to these numbers are those who are coming for just the day - not sure who and when at the moment, but I think Tracey and Andy were coming at some point?

Also to add to these numbers are those who haven't booked! :evil: We're now down to only 2 rooms left!, so I would book soon (or at least confirm your possible interest) before I double the price - which I will do! :twisted:
Not wishing to name any names :wink: , but I have got a reserve booking for a very well funded(!) group filming a well known nature programme who have booked a large number of rooms for a month! Luckily they've agreed to go elsewhere for the weekend and come back on Sunday, but would rather keep a few rooms here if they could. I'd rather keep it all DMC though if I can!

While we're on the subject of birds - it's also worth mentioning that this is a record year for "the ladies". 26 DWAGS and counting!