Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"EuroTec" Weekend in Norfolk, UK - 5th June 2009
Quote:Nice one James, how did the old emissions come on?

NickT

For some reason I didn't get a full breakdown on the emmissions just a pass in all catagories.

not sure quite why that was, I think the car is probably running a little lean at the moment, I'll have a tweak when I'm off work next week

J
www.classicdelorean.com
Colchester - Essex - UK
One Week to go !!!! Smile
...it was my last day at work yesterday so I have time off between now and then !

About time my car was cleaned and the infamous Halfords battery put back on (been using it in my Astra, turned out my voltage drop was caused by my 'professionally installed' hands free kit, typical)

NickT-ime to bling the motor!
bozzzydmc Wrote:One Week to go !!!! Smile

yes im really looking forward to this one its been a bit of a rough year for a few of us, and it will be nice to chill out relax and have one good laugh TT Big Grin
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Tourettes Tony Wrote:
bozzzydmc Wrote:One Week to go !!!! Smile

yes im really looking forward to this one its been a bit of a rough year for a few of us, and it will be nice to chill out relax and have one good laugh TT Big Grin[/quot

i think i can join you on that one tt rough few months can not wait nick i did not fit it did i if its the new thb car kit ( bury kit ) they drain the battery most fitters connect the ign and the live together so you can use it with the ign off so it would be better to connect it up to the ign sence wire to tope this from carrying on i do it some times but only when a customer asks me as they hate leaving the engine running out side people houses then they goto see them
Yes Glen that was how it was wired in even though I think it should be isolated if the ignition is switched off as per manufacturers instructions.

Anyway I removed it as it was working intermittently. Still not sure if I want to put another hands free kit in or one of those sunvisor hands free kit ones. I might treat myself to a newer car in 3 months. Something 3 litre, v6 and turbo would be nice.

NickT
i bring you a proper car kit next week is it for your astra
Guys,

Carl Hammond informed me that on the same weekend a collectors show is happening at Milton Keynes with Claudia Wells (Jennifer) Marc McClure (One of Marty's brothers, was it Dave??) and James Tolkan (Strickland) who are all attending.....

So I thought I would send a cheeky little invite on Facebook to Claudia selling the event and if she had a few hours free it would be great if she could 'pop by' (only a couple of hours drive :lol: )

Well,......... I only got a reply saying she would come one evening providing we could supply transport and safety!!!!!! Shock

What about that?! Was thinking of safe, respectable candidates to be chauffeur and chaperone.......... TT is top of my list!!!!! :lol:

Was nice to get a willing reply though!
I recon Tony would be the ideal candidate for the 'taxi' service haha! Can't wait til next Sunday now Big Grin
Kind Regards,
Jonny Jones
DOC #530
--------------------------
http://www.carpromos.co.uk
NickT Wrote:Yes Glen that was how it was wired in even though I think it should be isolated if the ignition is switched off as per manufacturers instructions.

Anyway I removed it as it was working intermittently. Still not sure if I want to put another hands free kit in or one of those sunvisor hands free kit ones. I might treat myself to a newer car in 3 months. Something 3 litre, v6 and turbo would be nice.

NickT

Nick,

As far as sunvisor kits go these are really good.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Bluetooth-SunViso ... 7C294%3A50

I've tried quite a few over the years and my hearing isn't the best and I found very few of them go loud enough without destorting.
Having had one myself I bought one of these for my dad at chrismas and now my mum and sister have them aswell.
Long stanby/talk time, very clear and relativly loud speaker, bluetooth, can be charged in car or via USB, and clips perfectly on the door headliner in the delorean.

J
www.classicdelorean.com
Colchester - Essex - UK
LOL Smile
Cheers James !
Jonny Jones Wrote:I recon Tony would be the ideal candidate for the 'taxi' service haha! Can't wait til next Sunday now Big Grin

Il do it and its a good way to get dual citizenship :lol: TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
LOL Smile
Is it me, or does she spend a lot of time over here? Do these things pay her well then?

I could certainly do with Mr. Strickland for a day to sort out my "slacker" staff - "if you screw up just this much, you'll be flying a cargo plane full of rubber dog s 8) out of Hong Kong"