Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"EuroTec" Weekend in Norfolk, UK - 5th June 2009
delorean12uk Wrote:Does anyone know if Richard and Helen are going???
Yes! - arrive Friday night, 2 nights.Mr Green
delorean12uk Wrote:I thought it was a bit sluggish pulling away, one of the solenoids in the autobox is not working, so i've got to do that before I go now!!! The solenoid bells out resistance 'wise', so I'm hoping just to change the wiring harness, hopefully that will sort it out.

'Just'

Ahahahahaha - sorry.

To get the witing loom out, you have to remove the governor. To get the governor out, you have to remove the switch block and solenoid connector, to get those out you have to drain autobox and remove the sump - which is then a nightmare to seal again and you'll need a new gasket Sad

Have you already done that, or did you bell out the solenoid from the socket on the bulkhead?
Richard H. DOC 365 VIN 1274
http://www.deloreans.co.uk
In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they are not.
Phew, glad I did my auto computer a while ago.

Rich, something tells me you are not happy with the wheels.
I hope you didn't pay for them !

NickT
delorean12uk Wrote:
Glen & Sam Wrote:jason

can you ring me matey just confirm your parts dave asked please

Glen honey, when you say you want me to 'ring you' do you mean a telephonic conversation, or something else that involves back door activities??? sorry I'm being lavatorial again, it's not my fault, it's being near Tony to long!!! yeah I'll bell you later, i'm at work at the moment working hard.............whilst on this forum.

you are a filthy minded sod mr monk, keep it up TT :lol:
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
are tom and sally going leathered up in their warwickshire costumes TT :lol:
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Hay TT where you getting you little moving sheep shagger from.I want a sheep shagger oh hang on i live near wisbeckistan there are lots of sheep shaggers here lol .
cheers Tyson
Tourettes Tony Wrote:are tom and sally going leathered up in their warwickshire costumes TT :lol:
Lalalalalalalalalalalala i'm not listening.

But Sally is, and she's bringing the cat, which strangely has nine tails Shock
tom
vin 7155
DOC372
hana 5284 Wrote:Hay TT where you getting you little moving sheep shagger from.I want a sheep shagger oh hang on i live near wisbeckistan there are lots of sheep shaggers here lol .
cheers Tyson
i had a couple of green bottles at it but cant find it anywhere TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
tom inman Wrote:
Tourettes Tony Wrote:are tom and sally going leathered up in their warwickshire costumes TT :lol:
Lalalalalalalalalalalala i'm not listening.

But Sally is, and she's bringing the cat, which strangely has nine tails Shock

you can give jay a slap on saturday he put me up to it :wink: TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Yep Aran is correct.

We'll be there Friday, or maybe Thursday. If I remember I'll try and bring auto governor documentation, maybe some leads to bodge a test of the solenoids. However Rich is correct, removing the governor is not a 5 minute job.

My new one was not made on vero! Proper milled PCB I'll have you know.

My D was MOT'd, taxed, and insurance renewed today, all ready to go now, I've even fitted a new gear knob of sorts.
Rich J
Woop last work day. Eurotec tommorow Big Grin

Still got a feeling I'll break down and haveto get towed home and have it all ruined lol. We shall see Smile
DOC 527
Vin #10264
MikeH Wrote:Woop last work day. Eurotec tommorow Big Grin

Still got a feeling I'll break down and haveto get towed home and have it all ruined lol. We shall see Smile

It'll be fine mate, dont worry about it and just enjoy the drive over to Norfolk

Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
rdj104 Wrote:Yep Aran is correct.

We'll be there Friday, or maybe Thursday. If I remember I'll try and bring auto governor documentation, maybe some leads to bodge a test of the solenoids. However Rich is correct, removing the governor is not a 5 minute job.

My new one was not made on vero! Proper milled PCB I'll have you know.

My D was MOT'd, taxed, and insurance renewed today, all ready to go now, I've even fitted a new gear knob of sorts.

Hi Rich, I bet you would sell quite a few boards if you had them !

Nick
rdj104 Wrote:My D was MOT'd, taxed, and insurance renewed today, all ready to go now,

crikey Rich, you feeling all right mate!! lol

How many years did you ride around with that ZEY front plate for? lol :lol: :lol:
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
So my i phone says its crap weather in hunstanton all weekend can Arren confirm.
will he have to put up the marque in the car park lol...to keep us all dry
cheers tyson