Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"EuroTec" Weekend in Norfolk, UK - 5th June 2009
bozzzydmc Wrote:Blimey not asking for much are you bud Smile There again if the club could make some adult sizes in these i would buy a pink one for somebody Wink :lol: :lol:
I reckon TT's x-rated DOC t-shirt line might sell well as well :wink:
arranj Wrote:Yes - I've got a third one coming in October - and I think it could be another blue one. My current 2 year old blue one wears approx. 10 t-shirts per day, hence the desire for more 8) (more t-shirts I mean - no more kids thanks!)

10 a day!!! jeez, you got shares in Persil or summat!! rofl :lol:
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
He's - errm... hard work. You don't want to know about the bottom half!
arranj Wrote:He's - errm... hard work. You don't want to know about the bottom half!

PMSL - I'll leave that to the imagination then!! hahaha

Best wishes to you and your good lady for October - thats when ours is due - have you got
a due date yet?

So thats another DOC baby this year then!! My goodness, must be summat in the air!! lol
Yes - October 12th, and second scan a week on Monday - which I guess puts it about a week younger than yours? Are you going to ask the gender on Monday then?
With a little over 2 weeks left till the big weekend can we just remind everybody that if you need anything bringing over from DMCE please can you get in touch with Ed as soon as so that he can arrange his transport correctly.

Also if anyone is planing on fixing / fitting anything at the event please can you try and arrange to bring the correct tools including any axle stands and car jacks etc.

Also if anyone needs anything specific briinging please drop me a line and I will try and organise this for you.

Kind Regards

"Your EuroTec Team"
arranj Wrote:Yes - October 12th, and second scan a week on Monday - which I guess puts it about a week younger than yours? Are you going to ask the gender on Monday then?

Ah, mine's due on the 11th, and my 20wk scan is next Tuesday - decided not to find out
what the sex is, as this will be our only one so want to keep it a surprise.

Are you finding out? (so that you can order in extra Persil if its a boy? :lol: )
mike

beens i,m bringing the sky scanner and two ladies this time i do have room to bring extra tool,s that i will lend from a aa friend if needed just let me know
Thanks for that Glen... I think we are doing very well with everything and running outta space Smile

Plus the Hotel is now full to the brim with a couple of very welcome guests I hear....
yes i can confirm today the last room has been booket by dave h & guest brill news it now looks like aron is going to have to find extra hotel space :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well that is good news be good to catch up with him again.
Quote:booket by dave h

As Mike said that is fantastic news..maybe we could have a little chat about parts, be great to get some handle on what he has left etc.

Al
hi all

dave will be coming down on the saturday morning he tells me around 10: am by then some of us might just be getting up to say hello but if i can like i was last year i never got up unitl around dinner to much fizzy pop Big Grin
You can add one more to the list of cars with MOT's, AVG passed this morning which gives it one up on my daily driver which is sat on the drive with no MOT waiting for a test tomorrow.

14 Days To Go!
Chris Bale
Norwich, Norfolk

DOC# 528 / VIN# 2325
Thunderchild Wrote:14 Days To Go!

Eeeek!!!

LOL Chris ...thought it was only me and TT that cared Wink