Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"EuroTec" Weekend in Norfolk, UK - 5th June 2009
All... As Mary will be away for this event. Should any one who is attending require any club regalia to be brought up to the event, can you please contact Mary direct to organise the items you require and I can bring them up to Norfolk with myself. Payment can be paid to Mary direct or to myself at the event.
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
It was our pleasure malc nice to see gay as well, looking forward to norfolk, if you need a foot wash you know where to come Big Grin
Been looking for my flys but cant find the buggers TT nothing like a flying pussy tho :wink:
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Quote:Should any one who is attending require any club regalia to be brought up to the event, can you please contact Mary direct to organise the items you require and I can bring them up to Norfolk with myself. Payment can be paid to Mary direct or to myself at the event.
Chris

Chris, isnt there anyway we can just get a few of each of the items from Mary, and see what can sell?

Many people may not be interested in ordering anything now, but on the day it may well be different especially if Arran has a table with it set out on, also with the 'Euro' contingent they may not read this page and so on.

It could be a good easy way to increase club funds, it does seem too good an opportunity to miss out on..if there is a problem with transporting the stuff up, I can assist.

Al
Al - noticed in your sig you've got nice new sun-visors. Have you re-covered your old ones or actually got new ones? I'm still after a solution for my driver's side...
VIN 7176
DOC 643
That is a good idea Al and based on last years sales it would be a real shame to miss out on this ...

I would be willing to take responsibility for any stock brought up to sell if it would help Chris?...

A Van Wrote:
Quote:Should any one who is attending require any club regalia to be brought up to the event, can you please contact Mary direct to organise the items you require and I can bring them up to Norfolk with myself. Payment can be paid to Mary direct or to myself at the event.
Chris

Chris, isnt there anyway we can just get a few of each of the items from Mary, and see what can sell?

Many people may not be interested in ordering anything now, but on the day it may well be different especially if Arran has a table with it set out on, also with the 'Euro' contingent they may not read this page and so on.

It could be a good easy way to increase club funds, it does seem too good an opportunity to miss out on..if there is a problem with transporting the stuff up, I can assist.

Al
jez i will have a driving side sun visior in grey in good cond, if you are interested :wink:
the plastering man
DEL31L
Doc No.505
Vin No.11075
Yes, very interested! Would love to relieve you of it for an appropriate sum Big Grin
VIN 7176
DOC 643
ok i will bring it to norfork, 8)
the plastering man
DEL31L
Doc No.505
Vin No.11075
dellboy

you bringing your 3 wheeled van pal

im back at work now so im working by you next week ( tomorrow fancy pint )
DMCDELLBOY Wrote:ok i will bring it to norfork, 8)

Perfect - thank you! How will I know who you are though?! Big Grin
VIN 7176
DOC 643
hi all

i might evan try to get some big yellow vans down like i did the year before so we can rob all there tools out of it unless chris will bring his van down ( just thought better not ) I end up fixing the aa coms system :lol: :lol: if it helps anyone if there membership is due then ask chris w as he might have some good deals going evan better than i could get now he works for them also just been speaking to dave h tonight and hes hopefully trying to get down just for the day or evan a night stop over which would be great really if any one needs any posters i will be bringing them aloung for weekend plus the new dave h polish which i will say is great on leather seats ( malc will back me up on this ) it gives the proper smell that brand new leather does or should be i can remeber putting it in the bttf car im sorry to say that my partner in crime zippy you all now him from over the lake called keith will not be there this year as he has that much work going on with his car now a days evan i have to book a time slot to talk to him :lol: :lol: hopefully he will b coming next year with both deloreans again and i hope to arange some trips over there with the lads again for a sort break ( weekend )
Glen & Sam Wrote:hi all

i have spoken to mary by email and we can do a regalia stall at eurotec. as i have helped out at the last two years nec stands and know the right procedures to follow. i'm very happy to help and arron and mike out with this.

can you please email me if anyone is wanting childs size tshirts bringing .

so i can contact mary.

thankyou

sam
Thanks Sam - that will be very helpful.

My plan, as mentioned before is to set up a permanent area - with regalia stuff, and the other things that people have mentioned they would like to sell. And Chris is bringing some leaflets to see if we can get something out of the general public as well :wink: - there is usually a few "milling around". And to make it easier for people to pay for stuff together they can just put things on the room bill. My new fancy computer system should be able to cope with all of that 8)

On the subject of regalia - I would indeed be interested in small t-shirts for "age 3-5" sort of size if this is being considered? If so the pictures would have to be pretty big to ensure interest from my fussy kids, and in pink and blue :lol: and possibly some funny text??
arranj Wrote:On the subject of regalia - I would indeed be interested in small t-shirts for "age 3-5" sort of size if this is being considered? If so the pictures would have to be pretty big to ensure interest from my fussy kids, and in pink and blue :lol: and possibly some funny text??

Blimey not asking for much are you bud Smile There again if the club could make some adult sizes in these i would buy a pink one for somebody Wink :lol: :lol:
lol, well I've already asked about DOC baby-gro's, as it seems that 2009
is gonna be DOC Baby Year Big Grin :lol:
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Yes - I've got a third one coming in October - and I think it could be another blue one. My current 2 year old blue one wears approx. 10 t-shirts per day, hence the desire for more 8) (more t-shirts I mean - no more kids thanks!)