Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Club Team Shirts
Hi all

I have been in discussion with the company that embroiders our club regalia. If we wish they can provide exactly the same shirt as the DOI had, this is done in grey, red or blue or we can choose from a selection of other team shirts.
As for the embroidery: What exactly do we want to have displayed on the front?
They can put DOC on the right breast , but would you want DELOREAN OWNERS CLUB written under it??
The name Delorean with individual vin Nos under on the left breast can be done and how would you like the font for Delorean??
Delorean can be embroidered in the 'Rustproof' font as used on the car if we wish but they do have a selection of other fonts to choose from which would not involve making up an embroidery disc.

As for the back. We can cut costs slightly by printing the web address in a technique called film printing which gives a sharp image or we can embroider it.

I am asking for feed back on this as the company cannot give us an accurate price until we know exactly what is required. Once I have your ideas I will go with the majority.

If we go ahead with the team shirts I am going to need individual orders plus money up front as each shirt willl have to be individually made

Looking forward to your thoughts on this
Mary
The Hoopers Wrote:Hi all

I have been in discussion with the company that embroiders our club regalia. If we wish they can provide exactly the same shirt as the DOI had, this is done in grey, red or blue or we can choose from a selection of other team shirts.
As for the embroidery: What exactly do we want to have displayed on the front?
They can put DOC on the right breast , but would you want DELOREAN OWNERS CLUB written under it??
The name Delorean with individual vin Nos under on the left breast can be done and how would you like the font for Delorean??
Delorean can be embroidered in the 'Rustproof' font as used on the car if we wish but they do have a selection of other fonts to choose from which would not involve making up an embroidery disc.

As for the back. We can cut costs slightly by printing the web address in a technique called film printing which gives a sharp image or we can embroider it.

I am asking for feed back on this as the company cannot give us an accurate price until we know exactly what is required. Once I have your ideas I will go with the majority.

If we go ahead with the team shirts I am going to need individual orders plus money up front as each shirt willl have to be individually made

Looking forward to your thoughts on this
Mary

Personally i love the DOI colours

[Image: SL270554.jpg]

If the DOC embroidered in the 'Rustproof' font...with Delorean Owners Club below in "Arial" was put on the front right hand breast

With DELOREAN embroidered in the 'Rustproof' font on the other side with "VIN .... "underneath in a standard Arial again

I would have the www.deloreans.co.uk embroidered on the back in "Arial" .. I feel this would wash better.
yep

i would buy one matey
It would be cool to get them made before the Ireland trip in August. Probably too short notice though?
VIN: 6511
Its not my decision, but I dont personally sit comfortable with nabbing the DOI 's design..someone had to come up with it and yes they do look cool etc..but we should ideally find out if they mind and secondly if we cant come up with an alternative we should at least change the colour, so at different events people would know potentially where someone comes from based on the colour of their shirt.

IMHO of course.
Good Point Alistair. I'm sure they wouldn't mind; but we should formally ask them.

Personally I think the word Delorean should be in the same font as the rear bumper molding, not the italic script.
Colour should be Grey/Black in keeping with the cars trim/overall appearance.
Might be nice to have JZD signature embroidered on the back above the web address.

Best Regards
D
VIN 4532

DOC-574
Hi all,

Just back from Isle of Wight. not recomended to take a D there if you plan to stay a few days! <roads narrow and rough>

Anyways, if I get time and if time permits ? I will draught us up some shirts before the weekend! :wink:

Just got to sort out my Peugeot, Michelin and London Routemaster projects first, I 've left them since Saturday and need tending to first if that OK?

dark grey one tone?

DMC LOGO on back 20cm

Vin #????&? on right breast 10cm x 3 cm

DMCUK on right breast with website under that 5cm x 2cm smaller itallic for website address

small (5cm)shilouette of test track in red embroidery on left sleeve?

:?: Shock
Vin #1458
My reputition proceeds me....>
Great stuff Jay.
i meant DMCUK on the left breast :!:
Vin #1458
A Van Wrote:Its not my decision, but I dont personally sit comfortable with nabbing the DOI 's design..someone had to come up with it and yes they do look cool etc..but we should ideally find out if they mind and secondly if we cant come up with an alternative we should at least change the colour, so at different events people would know potentially where someone comes from based on the colour of their shirt.

IMHO of course.

Yes i see what your saying Ali, I will ask the guys if it would be OK for us to base our shirts loosely on their idea, If the club decided to go with this.

These are standard designs for shirts and yes we could pick a differnt colour combination, what I was saying was i cant see a better combination than they have picked already, but thats just my opinion.

Done Smile

http://www.delorean.ie/phpbb/viewtopic. ... c&start=30
BELFAST BOY #1458 Wrote:i meant DMCUK on the left breast :!:

DMCUK??

Do you mean DOC UK ?
i have a design, but I cannot upload it :evil:
Vin #1458
DMCUK? Design Masters Council Shock Thats something else :lol: anyways the idea I had is in my wee pic on the side, I guess you will have to copy and save into your own pics file then preview...... :roll:

Personally I would not purchase a shirt the same as the Irish Boys (I'm not into collars and buttons) no offense but thats how I spend most of my week

Took my D out for a wee blast today as she had to be jumped, this morning :oops:

went to Gatwick then in the opposite direction to Maidstone, had a few people filming me as they drove past Big Grin so going to hunt youtube later
Vin #1458
The company can offer alternative team shirts if you do not want to copy the DOI ones. There is another choice that is predominently black with silver collar and silver running down the sleeves. Sadly I am unable to load picture onto forum but I could send it to someome who can if you would like to see?

Mary
sure if you email it to me Mary i will load it on here..sounds good !

Regards

Mike