Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
making a website
Hey everyone, ive thought about making my own little website todo with the delorean and why i want one etc, hope to fill it with lotsof pics and vids etc, just wondering if anyone had any ideas of what i should include
DOC 527
Vin #10264
History is a good starting point.
Neal Barclay
Former Delorean Employee
DOC 324/Clock no.1804

[Image: DSC_0112-1.jpg]
Live the Dream today, Because I did it yesterday.
Original scanned items such as blueprints are always a crowd pleaser.
Alexander Adams
Hull, East Yorkshire
DOC member - 389
Reg of first D experience - HEC 6T
Make your site different. Take a look at the DeLorean webring and other DMC websites. Too many of them just rehash the same old information without offering anything new...
Regards,

Chris Hawes
DOC 138
Ex owner of VIN 5255 Grey, 5-speed
I have to agree with Chris, but what is new, its a story that was written in history 25 year ago.
Alexander Adams
Hull, East Yorkshire
DOC member - 389
Reg of first D experience - HEC 6T
I agree Alex. As a non-owner you can offer a different perspective and attend all of the events taking pictures/video and put these on your website. It will help spur other non-owners on towards your same dream... to be able to live it...

Taking an interest in the how these 'lego/meccano kits' go together (and come apart Tongue ) can be a lot of fun so picking up what you can and put these 'articles' up on the website is also unique...
Regards,

Chris Hawes
DOC 138
Ex owner of VIN 5255 Grey, 5-speed
thanks for the info, ill try and make it as unique as possible, but hopefully it will spur others into buying one too. Im hoping to gather product info and links to everything thats custom made for the delorean so its easy to find what you want. i.e products from dmoco and others that ive forgot.
DOC 527
Vin #10264
Have you done the website yet?

post a link so we can have a look.
err its kinda on hold for awhile, when im finally finished ill post a linkSmile
DOC 527
Vin #10264