Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cars the Star
Does anyone have a copy of the cars the star episode on the delorean that I could borrow to make a copy of? Ive searched all over the net and cant find it for download anywhere!
VIN: 6511
Hi Dan,

I think most of them got burnt Big Grin

Best Regards
D
VIN 4532

DOC-574
I have a copy Dan, I will copy it and post it to you.

Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Is it on VHS? If so rather than loosing quality going from vhs to vhs I can copy the master straight to dvd?
No mate it's on DVD. Not the best copy in the world! whats VHS Shock

Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Whats VHS indeed Big Grin I don't own one vhs tape anymore :lol:

Thanks for doing that Chris.
Dan1986 Wrote:Whats VHS indeed Big Grin I don't own one vhs tape anymore :lol:

Thanks for doing that Chris.

Anyone got it on laserdisc? I still think it's the format of the future LOL

J
www.classicdelorean.com
Colchester - Essex - UK
Or Betamax?
Hi mate,

DGS 803X is the car that indicates to pull into the factory and is also the car that goes up on the ramp and the camera pans underneath it.

You will notice there is a sticker on the bonnet. That was covering a dent. When I acquired the car I had PJGrady remove it (not sure why a sticker was deemed to be a suitable solution ha ha).
Its been emotional...
Thats why I'm after the recording :wink:

Chris Nicolson told me about that sticker when I first went to look at the car! Strange idea :o Have you got the ferrari now? Is it going ok?
Dan1986 Wrote:Thats why I'm after the recording :wink:

Chris Nicolson told me about that sticker when I first went to look at the car! Strange idea :o Have you got the ferrari now? Is it going ok?

Yep, here is a picture of me driving her!!!

[Image: FerrariDayTadworth1.jpg]

It sounds soo awesome 8)

I hope you are enjoying DGS 803X. I see you have been doing quite a lot of work on her. I look forward to seeing it at a car show sometime!
Its been emotional...
Wow that is so good! Had a photoshoot already :lol:

Yeah I've done a few bits to DGS, mainly service bits like the cv boots and track rod ends recently as they were split, as well as gearbox and engine oil. I had all the wheel alignment done too so it tracks straight and handles better now. I did some re-wiring of the radio and alarm system too to get rid of scotchlocks mainly. And put rear speakers back to standard, and fitted a small sub instead. Theres a few other bits and bobs I'm going to do becuase I'm fussy, like replace a coolant pipe underneath thats got a small dent in, and fit a volvo venturi and check the timing to complete the stage 1 upgrade. The angle drive is still broken, no sign of the new ones yet :roll:

I bet the Ferrari is a bit quicker than the D Shock I bet its nice and economical on fuel too :lol:
Going back a few posts, I've got it on wax cylinder!
[Image: DeloreanSig.jpg]
I got the disc Chris. Many thanks for doing that.

Funny seeing my car on it, looking a bit tatty in places compared to now though.

I thought the program was rubbish though. Some of the things he was saying about the car, 'the doors never work' and look at this switch, while hes wobbling a switch that isnt pushed into the slot! The inside is claustrophobic etc etc.

I was interested in the bit where John Delorean was caught on camera doing a drugs deal. How did he get off when they actualy had that on film? I never knew he was video'd like that.