Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back To The Future Mod for Grand Theft Auto !!!
Not sure if any of you already know about this, but there is currently a modification for Grand Theft Auto Vice City on the PC to make it into a Back To the Future game.

You build a Time machine out of a DeLorean, find plutonium, get chased by the Lybians then travel through time !!.

Once you get to 2015 you can get the hover conversion done and switch between Driving the Delorean or Flying it at the touch of a button.

After you down load and install this, bear in mind that it is a work in progress and they guys doing it are releasing it in stages.

So far the city you play in is still Vice City. but you are able to play arounf with time travel.

Download and read more here: http://www.bttfhillvalley.com/

Enjoy

Tris
DOC #230

VIN 11477 Jan '82
2010 Range Rover V8
2013 Mini Cooper S Works

Tristan J Carroll
Swansea, South Wales
Already got it :wink: Its brilliant isn't it Big Grin
VIN: 6511
Big Grin
[Image: gta1.jpg]

Don't want to do this to my real one :wink:
[Image: gta2.jpg]
hang on a minute, thats the wing i repaired a few years back :lol: TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Nice screen grabs matey. Big Grin

Here's a couple I just took with the BTTF III version:

[Image: 1.jpg]
[Image: 3.jpg]
[Image: 4.jpg]
[Image: 2.jpg]

Glad you guys like it too.

Can't wait for the next update to be complete.

Some of the teaser trailers show a fully animated conversion of a driving BTTFII DeLorean to hover mode !! Looks brill !

Tris
DOC #230

VIN 11477 Jan '82
2010 Range Rover V8
2013 Mini Cooper S Works

Tristan J Carroll
Swansea, South Wales
I haven't tried the bttf 3 version yet. Looks good thought, I'll have another play tomorow Big Grin
How about the time train ??:

[Image: tt0.jpg]
[Image: tt1.jpg]

Also, have you tried the remote control DeLorean??

To do that, there's a button combination when you exit the car. Then you can control the DeLorean like an RC car. (like Doc in BTTF1)

And yes, if you set the time circuits to 1 minute in the future, then send the DeLorean in to teh future......................in one minutes time it re-appears in front of you !! So cool !!!1 Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
DOC #230

VIN 11477 Jan '82
2010 Range Rover V8
2013 Mini Cooper S Works

Tristan J Carroll
Swansea, South Wales
Where on earth do you get the time train from? I can't find it anywhere.
The train is on top of the mansion that you start off in.

Either go round to the front of the buidling and keep going up the stairs until you get to the helipad on top, or do what I do and land a BTTF II DeLorean on the roof and hop into the train!
Simon Brewer,
DOC Member #517
VIN #4748
I looked everywhere but up there! Thanks Big Grin
Is there anything similar for GTA IV for PS3????????????

John C

DOC 19/19a : 'Boeing' : #0737
Tourettes Tony Wrote:hang on a minute, thats the wing i repaired a few years back :lol: TT

I think even Mr ChrisN of PJs would have his work cut out here!
Kelvin Tan
JohnC Wrote:Is there anything similar for GTA IV for PS3????????????

John C

DOC 19/19a : 'Boeing' : #0737

Afraid not matey.

They made it for Vice City and not GTA San Andreas, simply because the Vice City engine was easier to modify.

I believe there is an xbox version being developed, but again, this is for Vice City.

Besides - I'm jealous that you not only have a PS3 but Grand Theft Auto IV too !!! Lucky bugger Big Grin Big Grin

Tris
DOC #230

VIN 11477 Jan '82
2010 Range Rover V8
2013 Mini Cooper S Works

Tristan J Carroll
Swansea, South Wales
Absolutely brilliant mod, definitely pro quality. I hope the guy that does this is a major programmer!!!! If not then it's a waste of talent to be doing this kind of thing as a hobby!

Roll on version 1.0!

I'd love to see a change in scenery every time you go back...
TristanC Wrote:Afraid not matey.

They made it for Vice City and not GTA San Andreas, simply because the Vice City engine was easier to modify.

I believe there is an xbox version being developed, but again, this is for Vice City.

Besides - I'm jealous that you not only have a PS3 but Grand Theft Auto IV too !!! Lucky bugger Big Grin Big Grin

Tris
Just to clarify, San Andreas is the easiest to modify. The reason Vice City was chosen was for the way that it handled the effects, which was far superior to San Andreas.

If you guys haven’t checked the site in a while, they have released an alpha of downtown hill valley that works in game.

[Image: gta-vc2008-07-0515-50-43-50.jpg]

And Tris, I posted this mod over a year ago Tongue although granted, it’s come a long way since when I posted it, back then the effects were no where near as good as they are now, you didn’t even have the time circuit hud

http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/viewto ... ight=#8836
VIN# 04708, Grey interior, 5 speed, October 1981
DOC 649
ex DOC 562