Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2008 NEC classic car show weekend + AGM meeting
hahaha PMSL !!!

Now if that aint a cover shot for the next mag, then I dont know what is!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Dan1986 Wrote:Just found a picture from the weekend. Unfortunately a certain club member was a bit silly on the saturday night:

[Image: tony.jpg]

Now Dan i thought you were the quite one lol and yes i have dressed like that before :lol: TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Heres a couple of pics from the weekend - I'll put the 'Team Shirt' pictures in the relevant
topic though.

[Image: P141108_1813.jpg]

[Image: P141108_1816.jpg]

[Image: P141108_181702.jpg]

[Image: P141108_181901.jpg]

[Image: P141108_1825.jpg]

[Image: P141108_1814.jpg]

[Image: P141108_181402.jpg]

Cheers,
Hi-ya all, just thought I would put my penny's worth in and say as always what a fantastic weekend!!! I know a lot of club members devoted their time to actually being involved with the Delorean stand, especially Glen and Sam, whom of course without them it wouldn't have happened!!! As every year what an outstanding job they done!!!!
I travelled up with Tony on Saturday morning using the virgin train, although very fast and smart it didn't smell like a virgin inside. Sunday coming home was a nightmare!!! We left at quarter to 1 in the afternoon and apart from being packed and having no where to sit, the train was going very slow, I think it had a malfunction, I was just wondering if John Z designed any trains??? Anyway after waitng on this train going no where for a very long time we were finally kicked out somewhere in Warwick, I was very frantic now as I needed to get home for my nipper so Tony and I decided to hire a car. Unfortunately this episode was going from bad to worse and we got hopelessly lost and ended desperately knocking on the door of this quaint little cottage somewhere near Gaydon. Little did we now, only when it was to late was it a house of sexual debauchery. I did try and explain to the nice man in the gimp suit that we just needed directions and that we were Delorean owners, trying to impress him at the same time!!!! But he wasn't having none of it and said something strange like " we've had your sort in here before " in a strong Yorkshire accent, as if to imply that maybe other members had visited this establishment before??? Anyway we didn't stay for long, only a few hours and we were on our way. Tony has been walking funny ever since though!! Regards J

[Image: cottage4.jpg]
Regards Jay Monk

VIN: # 3928
VIN: # 4989

[Image: garage3.jpg]
Hahahahah thats so funny. PMSL :lol: :lol:
VIN: 6511
omg you guys are so funny , thats why i love this club, need to get to a few more meets, but find it hard with the kids, oh the dresses suit ya
:lol: :lol:

delorean12uk Wrote:Hi-ya all, just thought I would put my penny's worth in and say as always what a fantastic weekend!!! I know a lot of club members devoted their time to actually being involved with the Delorean stand, especially Glen and Sam, whom of course without them it wouldn't have happened!!! As every year what an outstanding job they done!!!!
I travelled up with Tony on Saturday morning using the virgin train, although very fast and smart it didn't smell like a virgin inside. Sunday coming home was a nightmare!!! We left at quarter to 1 in the afternoon and apart from being packed and having no where to sit, the train was going very slow, I think it had a malfunction, I was just wondering if John Z designed any trains??? Anyway after waitng on this train going no where for a very long time we were finally kicked out somewhere in Warwick, I was very frantic now as I needed to get home for my nipper so Tony and I decided to hire a car. Unfortunately this episode was going from bad to worse and we got hopelessly lost and ended desperately knocking on the door of this quaint little cottage somewhere near Gaydon. Little did we now, only when it was to late was it a house of sexual debauchery. I did try and explain to the nice man in the gimp suit that we just needed directions and that we were Delorean owners, trying to impress him at the same time!!!! But he wasn't having none of it and said something strange like " we've had your sort in here before " in a strong Yorkshire accent, as if to imply that maybe other members had visited this establishment before??? Anyway we didn't stay for long, only a few hours and we were on our way. Tony has been walking funny ever since though!! Regards J

[Image: cottage4.jpg]
cheers tracey
vin 6484
rhd
(marty)
doc 421
Delorean Dream within a Dream
roll on eurotec 2009 love you all
[Image: covercarpics034.jpg]

[Image: mybanner48c1296704f7enw1.jpg]
nice one mate our secrets out lol TT X
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
PMSL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
LOL !

TT your never ending list of secrets never fail to amaze me ! :wink: Tongue
yea tell me about it thanks for all the kind words every one but to top it all off it would have not come together without you yes you lot all my friends shipping in to make events like this to happen thanks all the same and hope to see you at the new year events that i,m plainging for you all to test your cars on

Glen & Sam
Well apologies for taking nearly a week to get around to this, however work has been a bit pressing since early monday!
Anyway I would like to give a huge thank you to everyone that either helped on the stand, building the stand,manning the stand,turning up at the AGM Etc Etc. It never fails to impress me how people will give up there time to help out on a very very long weekend (and the time to plan/build the stand) I wont mention names as everyone knows who they are and I'm bound to forget someone. However on behalf of the DOC Thanks to everyone, but especially Glen for the effort he put in to the stand and organising Saturday night as we all had a good time. :wink: :oops:
[Image: Image033.jpg]
[Image: Image036.jpg]

Thanks to All
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
chris

u g i :!: t
Glen & Sam Wrote:chris

u g i :!: t

Cheers mate love you really :lol: Good time had by all!
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
to the owner of HTY490W, thanks again for letting me sit in your car at the N.E.C Smile