Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2008 NEC classic car show weekend + AGM meeting
chris

many thanks matey :wink:
hi all

just to add a few nice things to our stand this year the weekend i hope if all goes well with my new invention i will boradcsating the event over the internet hopefully with a little help from danny boy for all the members who can not come so they are not missing out on anythink this will be the first time so its a little slow sorry but see how it goes the stand this year is going to be a basic display due to the last few years i have put a to many thing in ( melted the fuese ) so this year we are going to be displaying things a little diffreent :wink:

p.s any one booked up at the hotel yet ( prices are going up a the end of the next week )
thanks for that glen il book later lover TT X
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
NEC UPADTE REGARDS TICKETS SALES

HI ALL

sorry to keep on please please read if you need any help please phone me or pm

to all members going to the nec event i MUST STRESS that after last year the ticket system will not be able to work like it did last year regards to glen & stand members getting people in for f.o.c the ticket system has been changed ( :wink:but i will get my head around some way :wink: ) please read the offer in the club mag to get your tickets cheap before the day i have been in talks with the nec and they have confimed that the offer end 24hrs before the day the doors open to the public, the tickets they have give us for stand crew and set up crew is very poor this year sorry about the grim news but on a happy note Tongue

saturday night party

the hotel tells me that the members are starting to book ( don,t leave it to late )
the food has gone back to the normal way as not enough members like the new way (never mind :roll: )
i need everyone who is stopping over to send me a pm so i can work out the size of transport we need this year to take us to the event again in walsall ( tt & jason might be able to get on the horse they wanted to go home on lst time :lol:
I will not be going this year as i have to get work done on my house Sad
Neal Barclay
Former Delorean Employee
DOC 324/Clock no.1804

[Image: DSC_0112-1.jpg]
Live the Dream today, Because I did it yesterday.
Cry

that sad news matey we all miss you getting drunk on saturday night thats if you can remember last year event :lol: :wink:
Glen & Sam Wrote:Cry

that sad news matey we all miss you getting drunk on saturday night thats if you can remember last year event :lol: :wink:

Thats ok, I've still got the photos :wink:
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Glen & Sam Wrote:Cry

Can you Glen :lol:
Neal Barclay
Former Delorean Employee
DOC 324/Clock no.1804

[Image: DSC_0112-1.jpg]
Live the Dream today, Because I did it yesterday.
8) 8)
hi all

just to let you know that me & sam will be joining you at the hotel again this year we have just booket in yea its mad that we only live 10 mins from the hotel but you only get to have a lugh every know and then :wink: three weekends to go :lol:
OMG, only 3 days to go, and still so much to do!!!! Shock Shock Shock

The joys of working full time when I could be doing club stuff :roll:

Looking forward to seeing lots of you there Big Grin
hi all

just to let you all know that i,m sorry to say that we had a change of event due to the rock cafe over booking our area were we are but no problems sam does it again :lol: :lol: saves the night while i,m away :lol: :lol: she has sorted the event around the corner which will to the same thing and also party the night away as normal so just to let you know that the night event is a NO trainer smart casual wear please so tt thats no wigs dangly things maigc blow up toys just beer and fun
Quote: please so tt thats no wigs dangly things maigc blow up toys just beer and fun
What do you mean Glen, Tony & NickT allways look like that Shock [Image: 3022974176]
or http://www.flickr.com/photos/97123495@N00/3022974176/
tom
vin 7155
DOC372
Dear god Shock What a shocking image.
VIN: 6511
Dan1986 Wrote:Dear god Shock What a shocking image.

you think thats bad, I've still got the video of NickT poledancing at Lotus!! Shock