Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashes To Ashes
Whos that driving your car in that scene mike?
VIN: 6511
bozzzydmc Wrote:[Image: 619.jpg]

"....You make that sound like a bad thing .... "

Look away from the post 1981 'Halos' ...

lol Smile
No I don't mean it like that, You can not make a TV series set in the past and make it exactly as it was. but what it did do, it made you think. If the Delorean was build for the British market at the time, Yuppies would have been driving around in them.

I am enjoying the series very much, pity I did not watch Life in Mars.
Neal Barclay
Former Delorean Employee
DOC 324/Clock no.1804

[Image: DSC_0112-1.jpg]
Live the Dream today, Because I did it yesterday.
And it is remotely possible that a delorean could of been in england in 1981. We all know there were none, but it wouldn't have been impossible would it.

Yo should download life on mars, it was a great 2 series's.
VIN: 6511
Dan1986 Wrote:And it is remotely possible that a delorean could of been in england in 1981. We all know there were none, but it wouldn't have been impossible would it.

Yo should download life on mars, it was a great 2 series's.

No it would not have been Impossible, as the cars would have been road tested around Norfolk at some stage.
Neal Barclay
Former Delorean Employee
DOC 324/Clock no.1804

[Image: DSC_0112-1.jpg]
Live the Dream today, Because I did it yesterday.
No worries Neal

"....You make that sound like a bad thing .... " Is a reference from Life on Mars, if you havent seen it then that obviously means nothing to you Smile

Yes LOM is excellent ..but very different from A2A, hence the reason why some die hard fans dont get on with it Smile
Tourettes Tony Wrote:to be honest i only watch it for one thing :wink: TT

Well I like both of them Smile

"Are you a C or a D cup ? " lol

This weeks trailer made me laugh!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zcey1MOOTMY
I must say I liked this weeks episode.

I particularly liked how Keeley Hawes' husband Matthew played the part of the OCD-suffering fundraiser.

It's refreshing to see someone play that without making into a send-up (see Adrian Monk).

I think people say that if you believe that the person you're watching on the screen is real then the actor has succeeded, and I thought it was an accurate portrayal (and I should know).
Regards,

Mike Sumner - 178
Grimsby
Yes i agree, there is a lot of talk about how each episode has got even better than the last one....

oh dear only one more left now ;(
It looks like it'll be a good'un though. Big Grin
lawrencew Wrote:It looks like it'll be a good'un though. Big Grin

Yes it does and there is talk of another series just nothing announced yet ...hopefully there will be at the end of the next episode...
Heh, that'd be great. Smile Wish there would be more Life On Mars. They did say that Sam committed suicide but they didn't find a body, so still open for another series...

Big Grin
lawrencew Wrote:Heh, that'd be great. Smile Wish there would be more Life On Mars. They did say that Sam committed suicide but they didn't find a body, so still open for another series...

Big Grin

No, as I understand it he committed suicide in the "real" present day, and the effect was that his subconscious self then faded out of existence in his "70s" world.

Hence why no body was found by Gene and his colleagues because his mind has ceased to function in reality.

The distorsion of time while you're unconscious meant that even though Sam Tyler killed himself by jumping from the top of the Police Station in Stockport, his mind gave the impression he'd lived for a further 7 years before he faded away.

I agree there should've been more "Life On Mars", as it was excellent telly, but I think the door has now been firmly closed on that.

OCD has a habit of making you a stickler for details.
Regards,

Mike Sumner - 178
Grimsby
mikesumner Wrote:OCD has a habit of making you a stickler for details.

Sad RIP Sam.
talking about ashes to ashes theres a music cd out in woolworths this morning :wink:
http://www.woolworths.co.uk/web/jsp/pro ... d=50983108
cheers tracey
vin 6484
rhd
(marty)
doc 421
Delorean Dream within a Dream
roll on eurotec 2009 love you all
[Image: covercarpics034.jpg]

[Image: mybanner48c1296704f7enw1.jpg]
i would buy it but i do have a comprehensive 80's colection, i missed out on omd last year and im gutted, i did see the Human League a year and a half ago tho, and good they were Big Grin TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor