Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
forum is twitchy
The forum is not loading properly/at all. Other webpages are fine. In the last few minutes it has recovered. It has been wrong for most of today.
Regards,

Chris Hawes
DOC 138
Ex owner of VIN 5255 Grey, 5-speed
Lycos ( Our Host ) are experiencing problems at the mo they have apologised for any inconvenience caused / causing . Hopefully resolved in a few hours :roll: :evil:
Sorry about the problems guys, im hoping as of 3.00pm Friday it has supposed to have been all corrected.....we shall see :!:
Can I recommend the club invest in a proper ISP...... we use Fastnet who are excellent
Martin Gutkowski
DeLorean Cars
http://www.delorean.co.uk
stunned_monkey Wrote:Can I recommend the club invest in a proper ISP...... we use Fastnet who are excellent

Believe me there is no one as frustrated as me with it over the last couple of days. The problems are not of anyones doings at the 'club end'.

I would have hoped that Lycos *was* a proper ISP, i guess i was wrong.

We are looking into another avenues to try and get a better service from another source.

In the meantime i apologise for the inconvenience caused.
ive heard 1and1 to be the biggest and best in the uk, never tried em tho
DOC 527
Vin #10264
MikeH Wrote:ive heard 1and1 to be the biggest and best in the uk, never tried em tho

We use 1&1 for a couple of account's and not had any trouble with them. (as yet) Shock
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Hi guys,

We have now switched over to an extremely reliable provider that give us 7 days a week, 24 hours a day support over email and telephone.

I've used them for years and never had a problem.

Hopefully, we "shouldn't" have anymore problems of this kind.

Cheers,

Tris
DOC #230

VIN 11477 Jan '82
2010 Range Rover V8
2013 Mini Cooper S Works

Tristan J Carroll
Swansea, South Wales