Watch out for the bus lane in manchester
This gave me a little chuckle Big Grin

http://www.biertijd.com/mediaplayer/flv ... ue&fs=true
Chris Spratt

Ex owner of Vin#16327 Grey 5 Speed was FLE 371Y
1998 Lotus Esprit GT3
1999 Lotus Elise
DOC 4
Ive seen something like that.The person got there front bumper pulled off.Just i was walking past. :lol: :lol: :lol:
very funny indeed,serves them rightSmile
DOC 527
Vin #10264
I work in that area of manchester. I walk past those bollards every day, but I've never seen an accident like those. Although I did note when they originally put them in that they work quickly Wink

It does serve them right, but never-the-less must be quite upsetting when you've got kids in the car, etc. I doubt they'll try to do it again.

I have no simpathy for white van man Smile
-------------------------
- Dave Smith

VIN: #00944 DOC: #535
VIN: #03193
I saw something like that on TV once but I'm not sure whether it was in Manchester or not but the bollard almost went through the bottom of someones car, so they were balancing in mid air on a bollard! Well I thought it was funny anyway!! Big Grin :lol: :lol: Big Grin
The 4x4 and the white van were not running their wipers before they hit, but afterwards they are running at monsoon setting Wink

Any ideas why?
Regards,

Chris Hawes
DOC 138
Ex owner of VIN 5255 Grey, 5-speed
Chris Hawes Wrote:The 4x4 and the white van were not running their wipers before they hit, but afterwards they are running at monsoon setting Wink

Any ideas why?

dunno mate, but whenever you see a car crash on telly the wipers always come on!!

I noticed that the airbags went off in the Chelsea Tractor - at least thats another daft 4x4 off the urban streets Smile
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie