Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MK1 FORD FIESTA FOR SALE
me and andy are selling our mk1 fiesta as we have to many and andys ill health if any ones intrested :wink:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :IT&ih=015
cheers tracey
vin 6484
rhd
(marty)
doc 421
Delorean Dream within a Dream
roll on eurotec 2009 love you all
[Image: covercarpics034.jpg]

[Image: mybanner48c1296704f7enw1.jpg]
hi Tracey, nice looking little Fiesta there - pretty rare now those Mk1s!

Good luck with the sale, and hope Andy is ok Smile
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
oh my god i didn't realise that there where any of these old fiestas still about i learn't to drive in one of them.good luck with the sale though
thanks , andys got heart problems found out 3 weeks ago so hes on Rich ticker pills , hes only 43 don`t drink or smoke just don`t seem fair does it, he`s got to take it easy, if he exercises to much his heart can stop anytime hopefully not for a long time yet tho, we`ve got that many classics got to get rid of a couple its just too much for andy looking after them all, not getting rid of marty hes staying with me for a very long time, we got 13 cars already so i don`t think we will miss one gone at the moment,
got 17 watchers at the moment, so hope we get a good price its a sweet little runner and always starts 1st time. :wink:
cheers tracey
vin 6484
rhd
(marty)
doc 421

tracey steele Wrote:we got 13 cars already

Blimey, and I thought me and Phill had a lot at 9 cars! lol :lol:

(current count: 2 D's, 4 Cavaliers, 1 Avantime, 1 Sera, 1 Astra Coupe Big Grin )
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Ooo pic on there with a guy using my tripod and the camera I wanna get next! Big Grin The Ford is immaculate, very nice indeed!
Kind Regards,
Jonny Jones
DOC #530
--------------------------
http://www.carpromos.co.uk
HI

sorry to here qbout andy he was talking to me at axelander over the weekend about it look after him
thanks glen i don`t want to be a widow at 35 , to look at him you would`t think he has a heart condition ,they have caught it early on, his heart is thickening so its beating harder and the bloods leaking back he says he feels ok tho , hes on pills at the moment, but if they don`t work hes got to have an op, andy got to go back to heart clinic in august so will find out then,in the mean time he has got to take it easy,the thing andy likes is i can give him plenty of bed baths got to laugh or i`d cry, you lot on here are great and understanding is like having another family,
love you all Cry

Glen & Sam Wrote:HI

sorry to here qbout andy he was talking to me at axelander over the weekend about it look after him
cheers tracey
vin 6484
rhd
(marty)
doc 421

give him my regards trace im sure it will work out ok in the end, keep the ole chin up TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor