Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has any one ever run them self over or is just me?
As you can guess from the heading Iran my self over last saturday. I had to move the copany ford trasit back so sameone could get there car off there drive, so I just lent over the drivers seat and pop the hand brake off and then I slipped off the drivers foot plate and got drag under the front wheel for about 2 feet and ran over my left leg. Which left me sitting in A&E for 6 hours luckily there was no damage done.
So came on has any one else ran there self over?

Plz god not say I'm the only sad prat in the world to do it!
DOC was#520 Now#910, VIN# One Day
DeLorean Fund:On Hold (All Money On Kids!
I Need A FIVE Seater.
Not myself Rob, but when I was 18, and a mate was getting in the back of my Ford Cortina, I took off before he got in properly, and ran over his leg while he was half in the car. I was quick enough to stop before it did any damage, and when I backed up a few inches, his leg came out, and that was the end of it... he jumped in, and away we went. It was a little sore for a few hours he reckoned, but it could have been a lot worse, as it could have been with you...

Hope you recover fully soon mate!
Cheers mate,

Just had to keep me ankle active.
It's back to it's old self know just hanging there on the end of my leg.

One of my boss at work did the samething with one of his mates when they were yonger.
DOC was#520 Now#910, VIN# One Day
DeLorean Fund:On Hold (All Money On Kids!
I Need A FIVE Seater.
I've run my foot over and got stuck before, but it didn't hurt or break anything.
Rob Williams
DOC 475
VIN 17152
I used to be an RAC partol, one of my colleges not only ran over his leg, but his whole body :?
He was working on an automatic car,dont remember what it was,
He belived it had a starter fault,,so he used his remote starter to start the car,,all good,,turns out the gear selector cable had broken and the car was actually in D.. :? although the stick was in P.
you guessed it,,
he reved the engine just to clear the choke, while leaning over the front,
and it pushed him straight through the closed steel garage door and into the customers kitchen,,
after first pushing him through the breezblock wall between the garage and the kitchen :?
he lived ,but had more than a saw leg :lol:
so what you did was nothing :wink:
DOC # 595
I shouldn't laugh, but I just pictured that in my head.. :lol:

Dodgy Motor Wrote:I used to be an RAC partol, one of my colleges not only ran over his leg, but his whole body :?
He was working on an automatic car,dont remember what it was,
He belived it had a starter fault,,so he used his remote starter to start the car,,all good,,turns out the gear selector cable had broken and the car was actually in D.. :? although the stick was in P.
you guessed it,,
he reved the engine just to clear the choke, while leaning over the front,
and it pushed him straight through the closed steel garage door and into the customers kitchen,,
after first pushing him through the breezblock wall between the garage and the kitchen :?
he lived ,but had more than a saw leg :lol:
so what you did was nothing :wink:
VIN: 6511
You cruel man :lol: Just to let you know he wasnt disciplined seeing as it was a fault with the car, The only thing that changed was the company instruction NOT to rev engines when stood in front of a car :? Good Advice
DOC # 595
i was pushing my de in the garage once in my socks and the rear wheel ran onto my foot and got stuck on it it took a while to get the car off, the result was a bruised foot and the realisation that im stupid :lol:
TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Yeah me and a few of the lads were pushing this old Lister Cambridge race car around the work shop and the b*****ds steered it over my foot!!!! Luckily it's a rolling shell nearly! Big Grin
Kelvin Tan
Still cant believe you did that u idiot, lol.