Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi to everyone in the DOC from new memeber!
Hi this is Rach Young here! I thought I should introduce myself. I am a brand new member of the DOC (finally after 2 years!!!) and I joined up at the NEC classic car show (great stand by the way), I spent most of the show at the Jowett car club stand because that is my other club (dad owns 9 jowetts so I suppose he has to be a member!). Just thought I would say hello and see if I could work this computer, I dunno if anyone can remember me? Does anyone from the DOC live around Herefordshire??

Anyway hope your all well!! Big Grin
Rach xXx
Hi Rach, welcome to the club and indeed the forum! Looks like you managed to work the computer ok then! Im sure somebody on here is from around your area Big Grin
Kind Regards,
Jonny Jones
DOC #530
--------------------------
http://www.carpromos.co.uk
Welcome to the club Rach it's nice to see new people. 8)

NickT.
hi rach welcome,it`s about time we had a few more woman in the club
some one needs to keep all these men in check, :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cheers all
tracey
vin 6484
rhd
Hi Rach, and how are you???? I dont see any other members in the immediate vicinity of myself, but you being in Herefordshire, I think you are the closest!!!! Also hope you enjoyed the show at the NEC, it was a good day!!! Also nice to see someone is keeping our club in funds hence you joining! Take care, and hi to all the other bunch...... Ben
Thanks everyone, I'm fine! The show would have been even better if I had got to watch the MPH 06 show and meet James May but I was too late! Oh well better luck next year!! Has anybody seen a cartoon show called Fairly Odd Parents, because they have one episode where the main character goes back in time on a magic scooter and when he gets to the 1980's they quickly show a Back to the Future-esque DeLorean, which then quickly drives off leaving flame trails. :?: 8)

Rach
Hello Hello Smile
-------------------------
- Dave Smith

VIN: #00944 DOC: #535
VIN: #03193
Yes welcome to the nut house
luv TT :lol:
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Hello.
Its good to hear of more people getting involved with Delorean.
And don't listen to over people that want to bad mouth the car.
Most of them have never seen one.
#491 Martyn. Smile
Hi Rach Welcome to the fun house. I live in Gloucester but i think there is a guy in ross with a 'd' also. And i know of a guy in Cheltenham with one too. Any plans on buying a gull wing wonder then?
Dan. The tree man
Not here for a long time. Just here for a good time
Live up to all you know. Nothing more. Nothing less
DOC 219
vin. 4986
Eleanor
I would love to buy a delorean but I am only 15, so no not at the moment. Big Grin Only some of my friends know what a Delorean is but none of them has ever seen one in person. And I do ignore people that bad mouth the car, they don't know what they are talking about, people like Quentin Wilson for example!! :x
So I hear,Mr Wilson's uncle or something like that invested in Delorean and that's why he has a bee in his bonnet about Delorean and the car.
Cant the gezza think for him self :?: :?: :?:
You sound like a young claire, a number one Quentin wilson fan(not that you are getting old claire) :wink:
Neal Barclay
Former Delorean Employee
DOC 324/Clock no.1804

[Image: DSC_0112-1.jpg]
Live the Dream today, Because I did it yesterday.
welcome to the club i can remeber you as you was talking to nick t before you came to talk to me
Big Grin
Hey Rach. keep your eye on the shos and events section of this forum. We have meet ups quite regularly all over the place so if you need a 'd' fix you can usually get one within a month or so. There is a car show just off the m42 every month on the second sunday but we probably won't be there until about March because its to cold. Winters here now so not many 'd's' out now. Although mine passed the MOT yesterday straight through so i'll be out in her later when i've sorted out my stereo. All the best and keep you're eye on the forum.
Dan. The tree man
Not here for a long time. Just here for a good time
Live up to all you know. Nothing more. Nothing less
DOC 219
vin. 4986
Eleanor