Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else on facebook?
as title.

registered just out of a perverse curiosity of what some old acquaintances are doing

anyone do the same?

sort of depressing I suppose.
-------------------------
- Dave Smith

VIN: #00944 DOC: #535
VIN: #03193
i`m on face book but i don`t think it`s as good as myspace :wink:
cheers tracey
vin 6484
rhd
(marty)
doc 421
Delorean Dream within a Dream
roll on eurotec 2009 love you all
[Image: covercarpics034.jpg]

[Image: mybanner48c1296704f7enw1.jpg]
Im on facebook and sos Jonny Jones I believe. Search Scott John Miller and there should be a picture of my outline in my delorean Smile
im on there too Michael Henfrey
DOC 527
Vin #10264
im not cos im a man of mystery :wink: TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Facebook is far superior to MySpace, in my opinion. Its way more personal and you don't have to wait for adverts to load before your actual content does! MySpace is so frikkin' annoying haha! Sorry Tracey! :lol:
Kind Regards,
Jonny Jones
DOC #530
--------------------------
http://www.carpromos.co.uk
thats ok, i`ve only just joined face book but i`m getting to enjoy it now its really growing on me,watch out myspace cool :wink:

Jonny Jones Wrote:Facebook is far superior to MySpace, in my opinion. Its way more personal and you don't have to wait for adverts to load before your actual content does! MySpace is so frikkin' annoying haha! Sorry Tracey! :lol:
cheers tracey
vin 6484
rhd
(marty)
doc 421
Delorean Dream within a Dream
roll on eurotec 2009 love you all
[Image: covercarpics034.jpg]

[Image: mybanner48c1296704f7enw1.jpg]
Or you could just knock together your own web page in about 10 minutes in Notepad, if you really truly have something worth telling the internet about.
Rob Williams
DOC 475
VIN 17152
Rottbott Wrote:Or you could just knock together your own web page in about 10 minutes in Notepad, if you really truly have something worth telling the internet about.

Finnaly somone that thinks the same as me! I personly don't get the whole myspace facebook thing. But thats my opinion, each to there own of course.
VIN: 6511
I registered on facebook using an alias anyway.

Haven't got any friends or contributions to make just a perverse curiosity about what other people are doing. :oops: :? :roll: Cry

cheers.
Dave.
-------------------------
- Dave Smith

VIN: #00944 DOC: #535
VIN: #03193
Yeh i'm on face book. And so is the guy who bought Dean mitchels LPg conversion. Had a chat to him a couple of weeks ago. Go int the groups page and search for delorean groups. There is a couple of uk ones and some old names from the club are there.
Dan. The tree man
Not here for a long time. Just here for a good time
Live up to all you know. Nothing more. Nothing less
DOC 219
vin. 4986
Eleanor
Yep, I'm on facebook too
Aaron May

DOC: 573
VIN: 16723 - the LPG delorean

1999 Corsa 1.2L GLS Auto

The Wii-Master!
I personaly would rather chew ball bearings :?
DOC # 595