Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tussling with the new DBS from TopGear last night...
...[Image: caningit.jpg]

I hope this link works....
Its been emotional...
Kool !

Damm missed it last night... whats the story behind this matey?

Obviously your just overtaking it Wink
Nice 8)
I entered the Beaujolais Run which I took part in the week before last.

Aston chose to use it as the first road outing for the DBS. It was awesome. When it pulled out to overtake, flames licked out of the exhaust.

59 cars took part including an Aston DB5, E type roadster, Ferrari 360, 355 etc etc.

Was a great event and the DeLorean was extremely reliable. Some cheeky git offered to buy us a pint if we made it to Macon without breaking down. I think I recall overtaking his Range Rover 4x4 with a blast from the "Dixie Horn" at some point ha ha!

We managed to raise over £150k for charity through the sponsorship on the cars (we paid the race overheads so 100% went to charity).
Its been emotional...
Congratulations on the charity work! By the way, what does the really small text say on your rear fascia? :?:
Regards,

Chris Hawes
DOC 138
Ex owner of VIN 5255 Grey, 5-speed
It was in French, but translated roughly as:

"This is not a race, but a charity run. Many thanks for having us in your country".
Its been emotional...
NEM351S Wrote:Was a great event and the DeLorean was extremely reliable. Some cheeky git offered to buy us a pint if we made it to Macon without breaking down. I think I recall overtaking his Range Rover 4x4 with a blast from the "Dixie Horn" at some point ha ha!

hahahahhahah Big Grin :lol:
-------------------------
- Dave Smith

VIN: #00944 DOC: #535
VIN: #03193