Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XMS GIFTS
HI ALL

well after doing some hard thinking( bet that hirt me :o ) what i would like for xms this year sam wont let me have another einstien dog until next year or so what one i will call corrfectcus ( some like that i think :lol: ) she brought me the new ipod touch so know i have all the euro tec record on it all 7,200 tunes and most of all i have all three back to the future movies and american pie films on it so i don,t have to carry the dvd palyer around with me after sam and me having long chats with mr apple man dan shane this was the only toy i could not break ( he reackons ) watch this space i allready sent back my ipod phone as i was playing with the phone and locked it back up to the state At&t network Cry but you know me can,t wait to play with things :lol: any one got any deloreans on there xms list this year :?:

if any one wants some xms gifts the site will be up and running after the nec i hope :roll:

i,m in talks with paul feagon to get a new revamp the time time controls done with the sound behind the keybord this time like in the film if any one would want any as if we put a order in we have to order ten units at a time let me know if any one would like them :?:
here is a xmas pres i think Claire U may like

http://www.play.com/Books/AudioBooks/4- ... duct.html#

may i be the frist to say merry cristmas every one. Big Grin Big Grin
DOC was#520 Now#910, VIN# One Day
DeLorean Fund:On Hold (All Money On Kids!
I Need A FIVE Seater.
in november

great scott matey you will be the first Big Grin Big Grin
lol, actually, I want one of those crate things you put engines in to work on - they hold the engine in place and you can tilt it round to work on it.

Not very 'feminine' I know! lol :lol:
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Gee Claire more christmas presents? You aint half got a fleet of cars stocking up ( Get it, stocking up? Never mind!)....... Planning on opening a Vauxhall dealership soon are you? LOL

Ben
TheOriginalMrP Wrote:Gee Claire more christmas presents? You aint half got a fleet of cars stocking up ( Get it, stocking up? Never mind!)....... Planning on opening a Vauxhall dealership soon are you? LOL
Ben
haha, not quite mate! The blue Cav is only temporary anyway :wink: I've had Guinney so long now I couldnt bear to part with her, and the Astra..... well.... when I first heard about it at work it was a case of "I've always fancied one of those", then when I found out its history and that its a rather special one, it was "I must have that!" Big Grin
Oh and of course, there's Phill's Cav too, plus his Avantime, the Sera........ (plus Flopsy and Sorbet) :wink:
Claire Usher Wrote:lol, actually, I want one of those crate things you put engines in to work on - they hold the engine in place and you can tilt it round to work on it.

Not very 'feminine' I know! lol :lol:

If it help's don't get one of the cheaper three legged versions, with the wheels in a 't' shape. go for a four wheel version. They are much more stable. sepecially when your spinning a V6 lump around on them!!! don't ask me how I found this one out Shock
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
I actually want it for the resto of my 1.6 Cav Smile

I'll leave working on the DeLorean engine to folks like NickT, Rich and Darren Bowker - people who know what they're doing :wink: Smile
No probs, only trying to help. I was actually refering to a Ford V6 I had on one once that was a tad to heavy for it. :wink: Smile So the smaller one may be OK for your job then. Its allways best to leave something ur not sure of to someone who knows what there doing anyway. Thats the beauty of these forums, always somone out there willing to help Smile
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584