Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dollar Vs Pound
Saw this today,

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/afp/20071030/t ... ad41d.html

I bet this seriously affected DMCs profit margins back in 81.

Great for importing cars though.

Stu
DOC 116
VIN 6237
Great news thats just reduced my costs,thank you :wink:
DOC # 595
Hi,
Where abouts are you in west Wales, I'm probably only a few miles away from you.

Stu
DOC 116
VIN 6237
Looks like we are gonna have a mob of our own soon guys..... Do you think us welshies can represent the DOC as good ad the other regions? Big Grin
A very different looking D you've got coming too 'DM' !!!
It pays to be different!
Take care guys!
Im in Haverfordwest

where men are men and sheep are scared
DOC # 595
do you actualy have a Del Stuart?
DOC # 595
Hi Allen,
Thats not far at all, I did the Pembrokshire run through Haverfordwest back in September in the D & the Scolton manor show back in June.
I'm up in Cardigan, your right Ben, a meet up is on the cards!

Like your new car - v nice 8)

Stu
DOC 116
VIN 6237
We are practicaly neighbours then,
:wink:
DOC # 595
It'll be cool to see your custom D parked next to my totally stock Delorean. Spk soon.
DOC 116
VIN 6237
Hey guys maybe we can get enough people in this region to have quite a gathering next summer or even get a eurotech down this way.
Dan. The tree man
Not here for a long time. Just here for a good time
Live up to all you know. Nothing more. Nothing less
DOC 219
vin. 4986
Eleanor
So how many are there "down this way"
I thought most Deloreans just sat in traffic in the " big cities "
Ive only ever seen Stuarts D. and I thought at the time he must just be slumming it to show off his car. turns out hes local :oops:
DOC # 595
Dodgy Motor Wrote:So how many are there "down this way"
I thought most Deloreans just sat in traffic in the " big cities "
Ive only ever seen Stuarts D. and I thought at the time he must just be slumming it to show off his car. turns out hes local :oops:

Maybe ask your regional Welsh DOC rep... some guy guy called 'Stuart Rees' Smile Smile
Hi Allen,
Did we speak at one of the shows then?
I know of seven Deloreans in Wales, 3 in the north (ones a RHD) and 4 in the south ( inc mine )
They are so spread out, so a meet up has never materialised. Cry
I've been meaning to ask Mike B if he knows of any others this side of the country.

Sounds good Dan, a central location could attract quite a few west country & Irish owners too. Big Grin

Cheers
Stu
DOC 116
VIN 6237
No Stuart we didnt actually speak, I was going to but you were busy chatting with a onlooker, you were probably explaing flux dispersal or time travel paradox. so I could tell you were busy :wink:
Seriously I saw the car from a distance, first time id seen one "for real" and was very impressed how sleek it looked and how it stuck out from the rest . maybe just cos you left the doors open and its huge ears were flapping,
but when i looked in the engine bay, and expected to see some huge lethiathon of an american engine, I was surprised to see a simple Renault V6. or PRV as you prefer to call it.
And it was at that moment I thought I can work on that, and one day I will have one, and sure enough in about 3 weeks I will.
So if this venture all goes wrong, remember its ALL YOUR FAULT
Tongue
Only kidding
DOC # 595
Youd be very welcome along Pod. Will keep you posted when it nears the time 8)
DOC # 595