Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CUSTOM DELOREAN
I'm glad I don't live there then! I once crashed in front of a police car round here and they drove off :lol:
VIN: 6511
No come to Wales Dan, when they do a check and find out your from Essex, youll feel as welcome as a Brazilian electrician on the London underground :?
DOC # 595
Well I actually got to take it for a drive,,new flasher unit works fine,but it does mean Ill have to find out where this leak is, :?
Took it to meet Stu Rees, about 30 miles up the road,Car drove lovely 8)
[Image: DSC00827.jpg]
DOC # 595
Did you post this mate? Just found it on YouTube, shame about the quality though, cant really hear what you're saying Sad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVz3o1rq ... re=related
Kind Regards,
Jonny Jones
DOC #530
--------------------------
http://www.carpromos.co.uk
Yeah that was me,,sorry about the quality, blame Mr Sony Ericson for the quality of his cam phones , and the wind:lol:
DOC # 595
What an awfull day weather wise.
This is the last day the car will be in Wales so once the wind died down a bit I took it to the local beaches for some pics, got loads thought I would just share 4 with you,
[Image: PICT0097.jpg]
[Image: PICT0071.jpg]
[Image: PICT0067.jpg]
[Image: PICT0063.jpg]
DOC # 595
Looking good Allen. Hope you held the door straps tight when you opened them, the wind was quite strong earlier wasn't it? Smile
It certainly was wig grabing weather, but it was this afternoon so it wasnt to bad, I saw ITV and BBC news crews sat in there vans looking well miffed off :lol: It wasnt as bad as they had hoped, crazy isnt it,,all the news stations advice dont go near the shore,,and there is the media crews in a high sided van with a great big sat dish on the roof just waiting to be blown over :?
DOC # 595
Nice pictures Allen Big Grin Looking good.

Where I work we make the amplifiers to run those outside broadcast dishes :wink:
I wouldnt know what one looked like Dan if it fell out the sky on my head :lol:
Here tonight I must admit I was annoyed at my pics because of the eyebrowing,
So I did some plucking
[Image: DSC00845.jpg]
[Image: DSC00844.jpg]
still noticable on the left one but thats more the cam angle.
DOC # 595
What day you taking her to southampton mate?
Tomorrow morning,leaving here about 7
DOC # 595
That eyebrowing looks MUCH better Big Grin How did you do it?
Ooooo, bet you are looking forward to the journey..... Be the furthest you have been in the car! Shame the weather was too miserable sunday, looks like out first meetup will be on the way to the RAF museum. Anyway, if you are coming from Southampton, no doubt you will have to travel the A449 that goes from the M4 to the M50. I'll meet you at Raglan services maybe Smile

Hope the trek goes well!
Cheers mate, yep hopefully meet you there, Ive got your mobile if I get lost :lol:
you are going in your D i hope??
DOC # 595