Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CUSTOM DELOREAN
I don't know if they actually deal with the public at Swansea Allen. I have been past there once but never been in. I think registration can be done there and then, but they might want to inspect the vehicle for age verification purposes. I'm going to the DVLA in Cardiff tomorrow to tax a car funnily enough... I spend too much time there!
the mech at the garriage says they do deal direct with the public, he used to live and work near there, but I dont know if you can "instantly" register a car, :?
DOC # 595
HeyUp Allen

How was Southampton on the weekend?

Are you any closer to getting Blingy taxed/registered yet?

Hope everythings ok with you!

Ben
Hey up bud :wink:Weekend was good.helped fit some new secure doors to the future home of the car Smile I dropped off the forms and the dosh today in Swansea. So might get it back by the weekend. Ill be so excited the day I can actually drive it somewhere other than the garage :lol: first stop will be the beach at a place called Newgale, and excellent photo spot,lets hope the weather holds...
Hows the diet going mate? Ill catch up with your youtube vids tonight
DOC # 595
I'm still in the process of re-organising those, and i'm a few episodes missing. It's still going ok anyway! Maybe it will be better if theres dramatic change, as day by day theres little difference. I had to tax my D on the weekend, but she's now covered till March next year. I remember when I fitted the tax disc this time last year! Time flies, dont it?

I'm going to see this Monty down in Shrewsbury on saturday, so thats a day out. Sunday I'll be using the D, you never know, you may be as well!

Ben
Well lets hope so. fancy a 100 mile treck ?? if it is taxed???
DOC # 595
100 miles return, or 100 miles each way? LOL Don't forget 200 miles is £50!
Besides, it's not long till the nice weather is coming, so try holding out till all that nasty salt on the road is washed away.

Where was you thinking anyway mate?
Yeah no worries..Im just keen to use the bloody thing, BTW did get a bill for the tax on the window motors today,,bummer Cry
DOC # 595
Surprisingly enough, I had a refund from FedEx due to an overpayment. That's got to be a first! I'm going to keep my overseas spending to a minimum I think!
200 miles is 50 quids worth of fuel? yikes
DOC 527
Vin #10264
Well you may get a bit more, fuel isnt cheap nowdays. A full tank is just over 50 quid, and you can get about 230-260 out of a tank, depending on how you drive. Motorways are the most economical.
oh well, its gotta be better than pushing it around, worth the money i say!
DOC 527
Vin #10264
Dodgy Motor Wrote:Weekend was good.helped fit some new secure doors to the future home of the car Smile
Ill be so excited the day I can actually drive it somewhere other than the garage :lol: first stop will be the beach at a place called Newgale, and excellent photo spot,lets hope the weather holds...

Hi Allen, when you going to Southampton mate Sad Must pop down to see the D in the flesh before you go. Or if you can't stop driving it, call round this way Big Grin

How do you guys feel about a meet up in the south Wales area (Swansea?) some time soon. Perhaps some of the south west owners can join in. I'll start a post about it in 'events/meet ups' section soon if anyone is interested. But like you say Ben let the salty roads clear up first!

Cheers
Stu
DOC 116
VIN 6237
Hi Stu, Ill be moving late March. It would be great if we could arrange a meet. Im easy as to when Smile
DOC # 595
Cool,
I was told you were easy :wink:
DOC 116
VIN 6237