Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you most like to change about your DeLorean?
mecha chicken eh that doesnt quite give it the same ring but thanx 4 that any way
cool mecha chicken

get a delorean anyway you cant them anywere but a job ya can
REG DMJ 287X
CLUB MEM. NO. 554
VIN NO. 05583

HEY LAZER LIPS!!!....
YOUR MUMMA WAS A SNOW BLOWER!!!.....
Good news for now then Dan, so get xmas out the way and then look for something in shiny stainless to fill your huge stocking :wink:
DOC # 595
Aaron Wrote:Two ideas:

Side Radar - To let you know if you have enough room to open the door.

Camara - Fitted to LHD cars, facing forward on passenger side mirror, linked to LCD screen inside to assist overtaking.

Excellent idea and not as pricey as you might think
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/New-Slim-7-LCD-TF ... dZViewItem
that tied into a £20 minature cam set in the mirror and away ya go
DOC # 595
Aaron Wrote:Two ideas:

Side Radar - To let you know if you have enough room to open the door.

Camara - Fitted to LHD cars, facing forward on passenger side mirror, linked to LCD screen inside to assist overtaking.

Excellent idea and not as pricey as you might think
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/New-Slim-7-LCD-TF ... dZViewItem
that tied into a £20 minature cam set in the mirror and away ya go
DOC # 595
Hi Darren the other day we had a rep come in and he was driving a honda accord or civic what ever it was but he had the rear door up then when he came in the shop he pressed a button on the key swob and the door went down automaticley.don't know how it works but i thought it looked great and could imagine this on hana.is there a way of incoropating this to a delorean??????????????

cheers tyson

good to see you and chris at the show p20 looks great
Sigh..........
VIN # 16192
REG # LOR 34N
Thanks Tyson,

I've never seen something that would close DeLorean doors before - I doubt such a thing exists (with the torsion bar, etc) but that would be pretty cool.

As an interim, the best thing to do for now - would be to take Maria with you - maybe hook her up to a little electrical circuit - and buzz her whenever you want the doors closed for you.

God - if she reads this - I'm so dead!

All the best guys - some great ideas there...

Darren
PJ Grady (Europe)
www.pjgrady.co.uk
Are enough of you guys interested in these bullet camera/ LCD screen mirrors stuff? If so I could arrange a group buy?
Kind Regards,
John [DOC No. 8]

[Image: signature.jpg]
I really like that camera idea for LHD cars - would be really useful.

How about one of those "lane wandering" sensors, again for LHD cars, which beeps if your right wheels stray over the white lines? Might be a good feature, especially for people getting used to driving a LHD car...?
Simon Brewer,
DOC Member #517
VIN #4748
Dam Joh..now he sas,, I ordered mine last night :oops:
DOC # 595
The joys of being a DeLorean owner... Plenty of unnecessary cash wasting! LOL

If you've got it, waste it I suppose........

Personally I'd rather keep it in the bank where it would be far more handy should a hole appear in your chassis, or should a piston fly through the head.....

Or even more basically if some yobs hit your car with a football, or a gas strut fails and launches your door into the middle of the road.

Prehaps I'm being a stick in the mud, but if you guys can't drive a DeLorean properly by now without all these fandango camera's etc, something's gotta be wrong...

As if the car's don't get us enough attention as it is for christs sake!

A very boring MR.P
(Trying to save our DeLoreans from becoming extinct in the hands of overaged boy racers!!!! LOL)

And I know that remark is gonna get me some stick, you know I love you all really!

LOL......

Just as well you guys know me!
TheOriginalMrP Wrote:The joys of being a DeLorean owner... Plenty of unnecessary cash wasting! LOL

If you've got it, waste it I suppose........

a hole appear in your chassis, or should a piston fly through the head.....

Or even more basically if some yobs hit your car with a football, or a gas strut fails and launches your door into the middle of the road.

(Trying to save our DeLoreans from becoming extinct in the hands of overaged boy racers!!!!

You sure you havnt got one of those clown cars :lol:
sounds like your either paranoid or youve hit the "self destruct" button
I thought money was for spending, not for counting :?
:evil: as to the overaged boyracers" GRRRRRRRR :evil:
DOC # 595
LOL....... Flux capacitors and motorway cameras for the blind don't earn you interest Allen! Big Grin

And you are right, spend it, and enjoy it while you can... It's a DeLorean, it might go bang tomorrow!

I can see me causing some controversy here.....

Actually I'm a hypocrit!!

BennyBoy

xxxxxxx
frostrobo Wrote:I really like that camera idea for LHD cars - would be really useful.

How about one of those "lane wandering" sensors, again for LHD cars, which beeps if your right wheels stray over the white lines? Might be a good feature, especially for people getting used to driving a LHD car...?

yes i already have one of them lane wandering sensors its pritty good when you go over the white line she says get the **** over the other side you ****** where going to **** crash and die ******* and whats more you dont even have to plug her into the car she is self sufficient .Great tool though.but hay i bet most of us have one of them??

cheers all Tyson and (hana 5284)
yes i already have one of them lane wandering sensors its pritty good when you go over the white line she says get the ***** over the other side you ***** where going to ***** crash and die ******** and whats more you dont even have to plug her into the car she is self sufficient .Great tool though.but hay i bet most of us have one of them??

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: NOW THATS FUNNY :lol: :lol: :lol:
DOC # 595