Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you most like to change about your DeLorean?
I just had this idea.... is it possible to make a BTTF back pack for the D that hooks on the loover, and sticks on the rear quarter windows?

It will be great for shows to temporary transform the D to a BTTF looking time machine...
Kind Regards,
John [DOC No. 8]

[Image: signature.jpg]
Anything is possible if you have the money,,except time travel Big Grin
I would think you would have to remove the louverd panel but thats easily done, also it might be best if the "back pack" were made of glass fibre for which you would need a former to create a mould,,
:? But if we only knew where to fid a car to copy it from *cough* Glen.*cough* :oops:
DOC # 595
Illuminated DMC badge for teh front grille in the Wolesley style. I even had a crack at this but neve got very far - then forgot all about it until now. Was thinking a back-lit ground prespex 'DMC' on a black backing, basically to replace the existing grille badge.
Richard Hanlon
Derbyshire
DOC 393

1981 DMC-12 VIN 06126
Sexy lady in the passenger seat !

NickT
Power Steering.
I'd love that
Richard Hynes
Mem No: 568
Vin: 2633

[Image: Calavera121.png]
I agree with Nick, and the woman changes every time you press a button.... OMG, Bliss!!! :wink:

Also be nice to relocate the battery fusebox, and all that ooomph behind the passenger seat so you can wind it down horizontal.

I best shut up, you know where this is going! LOL.

I wouldn't change nothing about my car really, I just aim to get it as best as I can with the budget I have, and I wish it was a little easier to work on from a technician's point of view, as most of them won't touch it.

Oh, its great being low to the ground, and I'm sure most of you know i'm lower than most..... But this can be a right pain sometimes... Sad

Good ideas here though guys, I'm sure I had it all on my last car
though. :?

MrP
Horizontal passenger ejector seat Tongue
DOC # 595
Dodgy Motor Wrote:Horizontal passenger ejector seat Tongue

Like Captain Scarlet's Spectrum Persuit Vehicle (SPV) ?

Geek mode off. :wink:
VIN: 6511
yeah sounds good just like that Big Grin
hows the work situation looking Dan will you still be looking for a DMC12 or a P45 Cry
DOC # 595
Two ideas:

Side Radar - To let you know if you have enough room to open the door.

Camara - Fitted to LHD cars, facing forward on passenger side mirror, linked to LCD screen inside to assist overtaking.
Aaron May

DOC: 573
VIN: 16723 - the LPG delorean

1999 Corsa 1.2L GLS Auto

The Wii-Master!
I looked into having some 'Contra-Vision' stickers made for the rear qtr windows which would have shown a photo of the BTTF bits and bobs, it would have been a cheep fun way of making the car look BTTF'ish and and easy to remove.

With Contra-Vision you can have a photo printed on one side and see right through it from the other as its perferated with 1000's of tiny holes.

Just another of my daft ideas!

James

Outatime Wrote:I just had this idea.... is it possible to make a BTTF back pack for the D that hooks on the loover, and sticks on the rear quarter windows?

It will be great for shows to temporary transform the D to a BTTF looking time machine...
www.classicdelorean.com
Colchester - Essex - UK
Power steering are you all mad whats the matter with ya all aint ya got no muscle in your arms
and as for a rarar to see if you got enough room to open your doors what is it our fault we got cool doors and over motors dont they just have sticky out mirrors that people walk into anywway so sod em just open your door and knock there mirrors off bloody over motors
aaaarrrrrgggghhhhhhh

i supse it comes down to who parks in first a bit like chicken or the egg
if your in a space first you should have right of way just like a roundabout without stupid traffic lights what div thought that idea up anyway
REG DMJ 287X
CLUB MEM. NO. 554
VIN NO. 05583

HEY LAZER LIPS!!!....
YOUR MUMMA WAS A SNOW BLOWER!!!.....
any way i would love to have some Godzilla fins on the roof going down the back to a point in stainless steel
if any one has seen mecha godzilla the delorean could be it
especially with yellow lights at the front as eyes
REG DMJ 287X
CLUB MEM. NO. 554
VIN NO. 05583

HEY LAZER LIPS!!!....
YOUR MUMMA WAS A SNOW BLOWER!!!.....
Ive found mecha chicken, will that do :lol:
[Image: chicken.jpg]
DOC # 595
Dodgy Motor Wrote:yeah sounds good just like that Big Grin
hows the work situation looking Dan will you still be looking for a DMC12 or a P45 Cry

I spoke to my boss today and he seems to think my job is pretty much safe, but I wont find out till the end of december who is going or staying. So at the moment I'm still after a DMC Big Grin
VIN: 6511