The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: DeLorean Tail-light Hifi Effect - Must see!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Found this on YouTube, dunno if any of you have seen it!

They have wired the rear lights to act as a display on a hifi, sound bars if you know what I mean...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myiRzZLJN7I
Why on earth would you want them ?

Bet Glen wants them Big Grin
Definately something to use at a cruise! Big Grin
i wantSmile and the lights
coooool Smile

Phill's just said they are a piece of p**s to make - haha!! Roll on April and the "Notts Cruise" Chav Meets again! Big Grin

Hmmm.............wonder how many Chav's we could sell them to?.... Phill's 'Commerce Cogs' are turning as we speak! :lol:

Oh jeez, he's muttering about diodes, frequency filters and triacs - way over my head!! :roll:
get him to make a nice how-to then pleaseSmile
Wouldn't work on a mini though... Cry

NickT

Claire, you might want ebay item: 140067105950

Rear light circuit boards, so you can try them out off the car.

How about getting some blue neon lights under the car that flash with the bass. Replace the spare wheel under the bonnet with a big subwoofer. Lots of space there to put amplifiers and mid ranges in too. Remote control the bonnet to open slowly revealing the lit up display of the well maxxed out chav meet sound system. Underside of the bonnet will have projection video on it. 8)

Oh god what am I saying !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

NickT.
NickT Wrote:Claire, you might want ebay item: 140067105950

Rear light circuit boards, so you can try them out off the car.

How about getting some blue neon lights under the car that flash with the bass. Replace the spare wheel under the bonnet with a big subwoofer. Lots of space there to put amplifiers and mid ranges in too. Remote control the bonnet to open slowly revealing the lit up display of the well maxxed out chav meet sound system. Underside of the bonnet will have projection video on it. 8)

NickT.

You my friend are a legend Big Grin
Cool. 8)

Have you seen the follow-up?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7z8DceX8...ed&search=
That ICE system looks wicked!
Nicely intergrated. Running WinAmp too !

(Just found some more info. That car is Vin#6530 and has its own website)
http://www.dmc12.info
NickT Wrote:How about getting some blue neon lights under the car that flash with the bass. Replace the spare wheel under the bonnet with a big subwoofer. Lots of space there to put amplifiers and mid ranges in too. Remote control the bonnet to open slowly revealing the lit up display of the well maxxed out chav meet sound system. Underside of the bonnet will have projection video on it. 8)

NickT.

hahaha, in a previous life was you Xzibit from Pimp my Ride? :lol:

cant use spare wheel well for goodies, as that's where the LPG tank is gonna go when "Project Gas Me Up Baby" gets underway.... Smile

We're already planning various light effects for out doing the local Chavs, dont you worry! (and Phill's determined to do lasers, but not sure if we'll be allowed as we live within 30 miles of East Midlands Airport! :rollSmile

In a follow on to the DOC Gazebo and Flag, he's also working on how to make a DeLorean Blimp.........the mind boggles!

Watch this space! Big Grin
wow theres alot of delorean owners (and non-owners Big Grin ) thats not far from EMA

NickT

Claire Usher Wrote:
NickT Wrote:How about getting some blue neon lights under the car that flash with the bass. Replace the spare wheel under the bonnet with a big subwoofer. Lots of space there to put amplifiers and mid ranges in too. Remote control the bonnet to open slowly revealing the lit up display of the well maxxed out chav meet sound system. Underside of the bonnet will have projection video on it. 8)

NickT.

hahaha, in a previous life was you Xzibit from Pimp my Ride? :lol:

cant use spare wheel well for goodies, as that's where the LPG tank is gonna go when "Project Gas Me Up Baby" gets underway.... Smile

We're already planning various light effects for out doing the local Chavs, dont you worry! (and Phill's determined to do lasers, but not sure if we'll be allowed as we live within 30 miles of East Midlands Airport! :rollSmile

In a follow on to the DOC Gazebo and Flag, he's also working on how to make a DeLorean Blimp.........the mind boggles!

Watch this space! Big Grin

Yes, when I watch "Pimp My Ride" at Exzibit it is like looking in a mirror 8)

ok, maybe not.............
instead of X to the Z its N to the T
N to the I to the C to the K to the Teeeeee, exactly! (Bit of Westwood there haha!)
Pages: 1 2