The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: DeLorean Tail-light Hifi Effect - Must see!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
trialmedia Wrote:N to the I to the C to the K to the Teeeeee, exactly! (Bit of Westwood there haha!)

exactly, you can do the filming, NickT can do the over-acting, the rest of us can find some nice pink paint for his delorean and maybe some zebra style seat covers

NickT

trialmedia Wrote:N to the I to the C to the K to the Teeeeee, exactly! (Bit of Westwood there haha!)

Yo, Yo, word up mi home boy mo-fo possy
Y'all c da ride, tis mi pimp miy ryde
Boom boom ba boom boom.... 8)

Seriously, I think the subwoofer in the spare wheel well has to be done :lol:

Ok, I will admit, when I was a student I had an old Y-reg (1982) VW Polo 1100cc hatchback (looked more like an estate) and I had a straight through 2 inch rear silencer on it with chrome end on I blagged from a friend. I needed 2 exhaust step up adapters on and made custom brackets to make it fit. It sounded well deep and throaty and I thought it was the biz at the time but now looking back it was sad, yet cool 8)

dmcdj

hi all

thats a 4 channel 12 volt sound to light unit that you can by from maplins that runs that it runs off 4 live feeds and then 1 ground like the 4 channel light controlers that you use at a disco to runyour pannels well easiy to make Big Grin
Quote:How about getting some blue neon lights under the car that flash with the bass. Replace the spare wheel under the bonnet with a big subwoofer. Lots of space there to put amplifiers and mid ranges in too. Remote control the bonnet to open slowly revealing the lit up display of the well maxxed out chav meet sound system. Underside of the bonnet will have projection video on it. 8)

When you receive your copy of DeLorean News issue 35 (which should be any day now once the printers have finished working their magic), check page 8 as there is a competition as a bit of fun to design the most chav looking DeLorean. The most hideous creation will be featured in all its bling glory in issue 36 :wink: Sounds like Nick T could be favourite to win at this rate.

Also on page 8 you can find out which club member won the "Spot the Difference" competition from issue 34 to earn themselves the prestigeous title of DeLorean Anorak.
now just a minute..................I cant have a norvener like NickT outdoing a (former) suverner like me in the Chav Stakes..........I used to live less then 20 miles from Essex!!!!!!! :lol: (now........where did I put those white stilettos?.....)
lol..........Phill took that of me on New Years Day at about 4.00pm as I was coming to the end of a "scrap the Cavvy" session Big Grin

Actually, in that pic, I think I'm removing the rear wiper motor.

All the interior is out now apart from the dashboard, binnacle and a few air vents and the carpet (but that's shagged anyway) - next on the attack list are the mechanincals that I want off it, plus the door cards, electric window motors and electric mirrors Big Grin
Pages: 1 2