The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: "EuroTec" Weekend in Norfolk, UK - 5th June 2009
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

arranj

29th May - if the human race isn't completely wiped out by then :wink:
just tell em your covering norfolk that weekend Big Grin
arranj Wrote:29th May - if the human race isn't completely wiped out by then :wink:

i blame pinky and perky :wink: TT
arranj Wrote:29th May - if the human race isn't completely wiped out by then :wink:

lol

I think the main question is "What where the mexicans doing with the pigs?"
Aaron Wrote:What is the deadline for cancellations? I only ask this because i am on call for the duration of the pandemic.

What kind of call are you on Aaron? Do you have a red cape and trunks in the closet? Big Grin
jerzybondov Wrote:
Aaron Wrote:What is the deadline for cancellations? I only ask this because i am on call for the duration of the pandemic.

What kind of call are you on Aaron? Do you have a red cape and trunks in the closet? Big Grin

lol,

About 20% of all people at the HPA (Health Protection Agency) are on call at any one time, but if i told you any more, you & I would both be in deep sh*t :!:
My MOT is Saturday Morning - if it passes all i would need to do is get a tax disc & I'll be ready for Eurotec Smile

bozzzydmc

More importantly....

Only 30 days left till the biggest UK DeLorean event of the year ! Smile Smile

Thanks to everybody for their support and help once again.
WE'LL DRINK TO THAT TOO. CAN'T WAIT. WERE REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO A BREAK AWAY
I just taxed mine. 190 quid now thanks to mr darling :roll:
Dan1986 Wrote:I just taxed mine. 190 quid now thanks to mr darling :roll:
OUCH :!:

I think the cost should represent no. of miles driven per year.
Glen & Sam Wrote:WE'LL DRINK TO THAT TOO. CAN'T WAIT. WERE REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO A BREAK AWAY

be good to see you glen and sam tea and a chat in room 26 TT Big Grin
bozzzydmc Wrote:More importantly....

Only 30 days left till the biggest UK DeLorean event of the year ! Smile Smile

Thanks to everybody for their support and help once again.

yes looking forward to it myself and making it 3 nights as well so i will be like death on sunday morning , sorry its my age Cry TT

arranj

3 nights TT - is that all? :wink: Malcolm's just phoned me, and not wanting to be out-done 8) is now going for the pass-out on the Wednesday night as well :lol:
Hi Arran, Did the steering bush turn up and is it all fitted ok? Also just to check I'm booked from the friday?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29