The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: "EuroTec" Weekend in Norfolk, UK - 5th June 2009
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

bozzzydmc

BLIMEY !!!... Just realised its only 6 weeks away!!

Heres to hoping the nice weather today continues on and on ....

On a separate note ... we have just gained some more sponsorship to enable some nice prizes to be given out across the event Smile

Regards to you all

Mike

A Van

Quote:On a separate note ... we have just gained some more sponsorship to enable some nice prizes to be given out across the event

Sounds great Mike.
arranj Wrote:OK - I've had a quick count up and we've now got:
74 people staying, with 36 DeLoreans - At least 10 of these cars have MOTs, which is impressive - not wishing to let the side down mine is now booked for Tuesday Smile

Does that mean we've got 26 DeLoreans arriving on trailers?! :lol:

arranj

The tradition is generally to do a "frame off" in May, put it back together on the Thursday, then MOT it on the FridayMr Green

Failing that, a double-decker is a good way of saving fuel :wink: :

[Image: DSCF0004-2.jpg]
6 weeks! Blimey I'd better get my car back together sharpish!

bozzzydmc

Smile

Just stick it all on a trailer and we can all muck in and put it back together there Smile
6 weeks surprising how quick it has come round Big Grin TT
Yeah it only seems like 6 weeks since the last one don't it!

NickT

arranj Wrote:OK - I've had a quick count up and we've now got:
74 people staying, with 36 DeLoreans - which I'm sure you'll agree is an impressive number again for a small club. Nearly everyone is in for at least 2 nights - only six are staying for just the Saturday, and 12 are staying for Sunday night as well - slightly more than are staying on the Thursday night at the moment. At least 10 of these cars have MOTs, which is impressive - not wishing to let the side down mine is now booked for Tuesday Smile .................

Make that 1 more with an MOT 8) I got a new solenoid friday morning, friday evening put the solenoid on the starter and put it on the car. Today I gave it a quick check over before taking it for an MOT. It passed with a note on right handbrake slightly low. It was the same last year! Mind you, I only leave it in Park anyway.

I plan to have the wheels refurbished, fill with fresh fuel and finally give it a wash and clean when I get a chance. (Ashamed to say it hasn't been washed since last years EuroTec !!!!!)

NickT
Make that 2 with mot's mine passed this morning i did have an advisory on the flux capacitor as it wont take me back to the past Big Grin
No emission test again as its not in the book so if anyone gets grief ask them to look in the book :roll: TT
ill let you know next week on mineTongue should pass thoughSmile
Although mine has been totally stripped and rebuilt it still has MOT till September!! The handbrake is still as useless as ever though!
If its ok with you dan il pop over in a couple of weeks and attack it with a smattering of my knowledge, mine can stop an ant pushing it along :lol: TT
Hi Tony you can pop over whenever you want. The handbrake has always been crap on mine but it just scraped through its mot and I never use it anyway so not too bothered.

bozzzydmc

UPDATE 27.04.09

We are pleased to announce that this years Saturday late afternoon 'pre dinner' convoy will be to :-

http://www.birchamwindmill.co.uk/index.htm

Should make for some very interesting pictures Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29