The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Which is the Idle Speed Motor Bosch Number?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My car has no Idle Speed Motor as I robbed it for my other car. I think I have sourced one through a list of Volvo Dismantlers NickT provided but because the other isn't with me I don't have the Bosch part number. In the cross reference section of the forum I found this

Idle speed governor .... 0 280 220 009
Idle speed actuator .... 0 280 140 500

Is the number I am looking for one of these?

NickT

http://www.k-jet.org/files/greenbooks/T ... epairs.pdf

The original Idle speed control valve (ISCV) or Air Control Valve (ACV), both the same thing has following part numbers:

BOSCH 0 280 140 500

Volvo part number:

P/N 1276871-9

The idle "Air Control Valve" from a leter 760 should be OK.

Hope this helps,

NickT
NickT Wrote:http://www.k-jet.org/files/greenbooks/TP...epairs.pdf

The original Idle speed control valve (ISCV) or Air Control Valve (ACV), both the same thing has following part numbers:

BOSCH 0 280 140 500

Volvo part number:

P/N 1276871-9

The idle "Air Control Valve" from a leter 760 should be OK.

Hope this helps,

NickT

I might be able to help you out with the Idle Speed Motor, if you can afford to wait a few days.

I have recently purchased the CPR, Air Venturi and Metering head of a Volvo 760, the chap was insistent that t was the 2.8v6 B28E K-Jet which was a running engine (until I robbed the bits of it).

They should turn up later this week, and if they’re right, then the rest of the engine is still available.

I didn’t mention the parts were for a DeLorean when I spoke with him because that seems to often ad a few ££’s to the price, I said it was for a kit car project.

I’ll let you know when they arrive if it is definitely the right engine in which case you may want to get in contact.
That would be great James. Let me know
Good to hear your sorting the 'stage 1' out on your car james Big Grin

If you end up with 2 volvo cpr's let me know because I'll propbably have one off you.