The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: back to the future props
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi all

been looking for new toys to buy and come up with this what you reackon the import would be on this darren Big Grin

Item number: 170157551349

i want this toy Big Grin Big Grin
Not sure - you wouldn't import it as a car (as it's not a real car) so I'd assume you'd have the £1000 container costs, + 10% duty and 17.5% VAT.

A lot of money! Surely something like that could be made in a snap over here (although it wouldn't be original).

Darren

bozzzydmc

Cant imagine pushing that around from show to show Smile

Glen, have you got any pictures of your new Flux capacitors yet buddy ? Perhaps you would like us to stick them up on the 'For Sale' section of the main website?
yes i can if you would like them

bozzzydmc

Sure ...Be good to give you some 'promotion' on these for the help you are giving on the events side of things!
Glen & Sam Wrote:hi all

been looking for new toys to buy and come up with this what you reackon the import would be on this darren Big Grin
Item number: 170157551349
i want this toy Big Grin Big Grin
hmm........ I didnt buy my car because of BTTF, so as a result, I'm not that up on the films, but I know if I saw this on display on its own, I wouldnt have a clue what it was or its relevance to anything.
Interesting prop tho! Smile
bozzzydmc Wrote:Cant imagine pushing that around from show to show Smile

Glen, have you got any pictures of your new Flux capacitors yet buddy ? Perhaps you would like us to stick them up on the 'For Sale' section of the main website?

Yea~ I wanna see some pics too Tongue

Can't wait till one becomes mine! Big Grin