The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Thought this was quite good
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just on you tube and thoght this was quite good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VvEdpTqaTQ

i dont know if this will work so if it dosen't SORRY

Cheers tyson
That's pretty good.

I recognise some of those clapped out old D's from our New York lot! Amazing how some of these cars are left to go that bad.

I can't imagine why anyone would leave a car to rot like that - unless you were super rich....why not just sell it on to someone to restore?

Regards

Darren
yeah i recognise at least three cars from ebay auctions or similar in the past year.

What's th NY lot look like - are there alot of old knackered out cars sitting around waiting for restoration? Smile
yeah i can see my car in there somewhere :lol: TT
The NY lot is split into 2.
One side has customer cars - probably about 20 or so at last count.
The other side has mostly parts cars - or cars that have been left with Rob to sell/restore/do something with.
There are some real buckets (cars that have been parted out) or cars that have been left for many years.

On major restorations - we use some of these cars as donors - such as the RHD car that we're currently completing - that was once fire damaged - so we replaced everything at the rear of the car - and the interior was mostly rebuilt by hand for RHD anyway.

Darren