The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Gullwing gathering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well we had the 1st ever official oz delorean club meet in canberra this weekend, Shock and it was fantastic, Big Grin it was great to meet up with fellow owners and see their cars.

there was 19 people turned up in canberra with 4 cars to show, coming from melbourne, sydney and queensland i think thats damn good!!

Lance Hasslewood organised the whole weekend so all people had to do was turn up and enjoy the time, we got to see canberra and its war memorial museam, parliment house, gate crash a chrysler car club meet and even enjoy a beer or two, in my case several guinness on saturday nite whilst enjoying watching england win at rugby :!: :!:

if you log onto www.ozdelorean.com you get the "group" foto outside the museam, amongst a heap of other snaps.

the plan for next year :?: .....a meet in melbourne :!:

mmmmmm just need my car here by then :!:

bozzzydmc

Well done to you all Craig that looks great !! and a KITT car too!

I know were i would rather be at the moment Smile

All the best buddy

Mike

craigrid Wrote:Well we had the 1st ever official oz delorean club meet in canberra this weekend, Shock and it was fantastic, Big Grin it was great to meet up with fellow owners and see their cars.

there was 19 people turned up in canberra with 4 cars to show, coming from melbourne, sydney and queensland i think thats damn good!!

Lance Hasslewood organised the whole weekend so all people had to do was turn up and enjoy the time, we got to see canberra and its war memorial museam, parliment house, gate crash a chrysler car club meet and even enjoy a beer or two, in my case several guinness on saturday nite whilst enjoying watching england win at rugby :!: :!:

if you log onto www.ozdelorean.com you get the "group" foto outside the museam, amongst a heap of other snaps.

the plan for next year :?: .....a meet in melbourne :!:

mmmmmm just need my car here by then :!: